Begin your Gainesville adventure at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome! The property features over 1,300 square feet of living space and accommodates up to 8 guests comfortably, so bring along your family or friends and settle in! When you're not soaking up the Florida sun at the community pool, head out and explore all that the central location has to offer. With state parks, natural springs, and UF just 10 minutes away, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
Step into the fully equipped kitchen, which features beautiful updates and modern amenities. With new appliances and ample counter space, you’ll love preparing home-cooked meals during your stay.
Gather together at the dining table, and savor a delicious dinner while sharing stories from your day. The table seats 6 guests, and additional seating for 3 is available at the bar top counter.
An open floor plan connects the dining and living areas, making it a breeze to mingle with guests. Sliding glass doors fill the room and open up to the private back patio, where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee to start your day.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, head to one of the 3 well-appointed bedrooms for a peaceful night’s sleep. Two of the bedrooms feature comfortable king-sized beds, and the third has a lovely queen-sized bed.
The property is ideally located for those wishing to visit the campus of the University of Florida, which is only a 5-minute drive from the townhome. On big game days, you can reach the Gatorland stadium in just 10 minutes!
If you’re looking for a day full of shopping and dining, the property is just 2 minutes from the newest Gainesville shopping area, which features plenty of restaurants and shops for night out.
When you’re ready to explore the beautiful natural surroundings, pack a lunch and drive to nearby Ginnie Springs, just 30 minutes away. The Springs are one of the clearest in Florida, with 72-degree water that is perfect for river tubing, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and cave diving.
For a family outing, visit the Butterfly Rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History, the Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo, or the Kika Silva Pla Planetarium.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen with Sling Live TV, Netflix, and Roku player, free WiFi, foosball table, private yard, community pool, and more!
- Convenient Gainesville location - Close to all the major stores in the city, restaurants, 5 state parks, 10-minute drive to the University of Florida Gatorland Stadium and 5 minutes from campus, and 40 minutes to Ginnie Springs
- Closest Commercial Airport - Gainesville Regional Airport, Gainesville, FL 32609, (~10.8 miles away)
- No smoking inside the home. There is a significant room recovery fee ($900.00 - $1,000.00) for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the house to a smoke-free condition
- No smoking within 50 feet of the premises. The traveler will be fully responsible in case of fire damage and casualties
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 24 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A copy of a valid photo ID (driver's license) that matches the name on the reservation must be emailed to the owner, (along with a current photo to match the ID) no later than 7 days prior to check-in