Located in Roswell's Historic area next to the town square - a popular site for weddings, weekend art shows, special events and restaurants. Original Roswell Mill House built in 1853, renovated in 1995 winning a restoration award and upgraded in 2012 saving the original heart pine floors, beams, working wood fireplaces in dining room and living room. The 1853 Milhouse was built as a duplex but is now an open architecture and specious home for one party of guests. The outside design with two front doors was preserved as a national historical registry requirement. Plenty of parking in the back. Located across the street from the old mill, covered bridge, dam and Chattahoochee nature park with hundreds of acres of hiking trails.
The home is a short walking distance to all the restaurants on the city square and the many churches along Church and Mimosa streets. A great location for out of town wedding guests and families.