Spacious yet comfortable, this 3 bedrooms condo is perfectly size for big group of friends, family with childrend and is equipped with essentials, Wi-Fi , air conditioning . Centrally located close to the shopping mall, market, many restaurants only 5 minutes walking from here to Central city.
Modern and simple design style and large space makes you feel comfortable as at home. This 90 sqm apartment is ideal for group travelers, business travel team building, couples, friends who seek for budget saving, a spacious place not only for staying, but also cooking for fun.
* High Floor and view city and Sai gon river view.
* Good location in Central city only 5 mins walking to district 1 city center.
* 3 bedrooms with 5 beds include 1 sofa bed and 2 queen beds ,1 king bed and 1 mattress floor. Full equipment high_end
* A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.
+ Kitchenware, fully furnished kitchen
+ Internet and Cable TV
+ Free high speed Wifi
+ Free Rooftop swimming pool
+ Free Gym fitness
+ BBQ and coffee rooftop area
+ Sofa in the living room space
+ Air conditioner
+ Fully furnished bathroom with toiletries ( towels, toothpaste, shampoo, body shower, comb, etc)
+ Fully equipped as comfortable as your home (washing machine, electric iron,hair dryer, )
+ Grocery store located inside the building
+ 24-hour doorman.
WHAT FEATURES OF THE BUILDING TOWER
- Icon56 is close to the airport - it takes 35 minutes to the airport ( 8km)
- Only 5 minutes to Ben Thanh Market !
- It's located next to CBD - it takes 5 minutes walk to the favorable location of Saigon's most bustling center such as Vincom shopping centers, Takashimaya Center, Parkson Shopping, Nguyen Hue walking street, Iconic Bitexco Tower, Opera House, Bui Vien Street etc.
- It's also close to Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon - takes 20' walk
- Next to Icon56 is District 4 Hospital - takes 1 minute walk and Vietinbank
- It takes 10 minutes to FV hospital which is the best hospital in Saigon.
WHERE TO EAT/DINE
- Must-try PIZZA:
Pizza 4Ps @ 8 Thu Khoa Huan, District 1 ($2 by taxi)
Portfolio Italian Pizza @ 15 Dong Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 ($2 by taxi)
Al Fresco`s @ 27 Dong Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Shri Restaurant & Lounge @ 72 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, Floor 23, Centec Tower ($3 by taxi)
El Gaucho Steakhouse @ 5D Nguyen Sieu, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 ($2 by taxi)
The Refinery -French Cuisine @74/7C Hai Ba Trung, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 ( $2 by taxi)
Cow Boy Jack - American Dining @ 40 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6 , District 3( $3 by taxi)
- Must-try DIM SUM
Ocean Palace @ 2 Le Duan Street, District 1 ( $2 by taxi)
Crystal Jade @ Level 5 Saigon Center 65 Le Loi Street, District 1 ( $2 by taxi)
Ai Hue 2 Restaurant @ 68 Tan Da Street, District 5 ( $4 by taxi)
- VIETNAMESE CUISINE
PHO : Pho Hung @ 243 Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1
NGON restaurant @ 160 Pasteur Street, District 1 ($2 by taxi)
Bun Cha 145 @ 145 Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1. This restaurant is famous as Obama's No1 choice when he visited it in Hanoi ($2 by taxi)
Vietnamese Broken Rice: Com Tam Cali @ 236 Le Thanh Ton, Ditrict 1 ($2 by taxi)