Knarly Oaks Midpines Manor, Spa, View, 2 Decks, 3000 Sq Ft, 2.5 Private Acres(36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3000 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom, Den, game room, 3 Bath Close To All Weather Hwy 140
During the day you will have plenty of birds, squirrels, pines, manzanitas and you may spot deer, bobcats, bear, coyote, mountain lions and rabbits. During the night you can star gaze and watch the Milky Way from the spa.
The cabin is located in Mariposa County, California, and is 26 miles from Yosemite National Park's Arch Rock entrance, and is 48 miles from Yosemite National Park's south entrance
We are pet friendly for house friendly pets. The upstairs living space is NOT wheelchair accessible.
The large master bedroom has a king size bed, dresser, bookcase, ceiling fan, and attached master bathroom. The spacious master bathroom has two sinks, bathtub with fantastic view, shower, toilet, and walk in closet. The two other upstairs bedrooms share a full bath with tub/shower combo located right outside their bedrooms doors. The king bedroom has a king bed, dresser, closet and ceiling fan. The bunk bedroom has a double bed, two twin beds in a bunk bed frame, dresser, closet and ceiling fan. The den has a double sofa bed and privacy screens. The living room has a queen sofa bed, ceiling fan and wood burning fireplace.
The downstairs game room has a mini pool/ping pong/air hockey table, queen sleeper sofa, and an adjoining bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Additional air mattresses are available on request.
The hallway has our Ansel Adams collection, and the manor has other local nuggets such as an 1896 map of Yosemite drawn by the 5th Calvary.
The kitchen is stocked with dish, glass and flatware sets of 18. There is stoneware set and a plastic ware set (for outside use). There is a double oven, four burner stove, pots and pans for cooking, along with a rice cooker/steamer, microwave oven, blender, hand mixer, toaster, coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. The refrigerator is equipped with filtered ice and cold-water dispensers. There is a dishwasher with provided environmental friendly dish washing soap.
The living room has a wood burning fireplace with insert, 56' HDTV, satellite and Netflix/blu-ray/DVD player, theater surround sound, love seat and matching queen sofa bed, and 4 recliners. Adjacent den has computer and cell phone hookups, double sofa bed, and privacy panels if the sofa bed is used.
The dining room tables seats ten, and can be expanded to seat fourteen with our two extra leaves. Four folding chairs are included, along with a folding table for inside. A 39' HDTV with satellite is on swivel bracket for dining room, kitchen or breakfast nook HDTV viewing.
Breakfast nook seats four, has the 39' swivel HDTV, and is next to kitchen, dining room, laundry room, and outdoor kitchen deck.
The spacious upstairs laundry room has washer, dryer, vacuum and cleaning products.
We also provide the following useful items for your use during stay:
• Well stocked kitchen, with stove, double oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with chilled water and ice maker.
• Paper products, soap and shampoo
• WIFI, Hi-speed internet, and local phone service.
• Cell service: Good Verizon, OK Sprint, poor ATT, and unknown other cell providers (let us know and we'll update)
• 56 inch HDTV with Satellite, Netflix enabled/Blue-ray/DVD player/ surround sound in living room
• 39 inch HDTV with HD Satellite on swivel bracket for kitchen, breakfast nook, dining and living room viewing
• 32 inch HDTV with WII, HD Satellite in down stairs bonus room
• Washer, dryer and ironing board in laundry room High thread count sheets
• Firewood for fireplace during winter
• A 60-quart and 10-quart quart ice chest
• A good supply of beach towels
• WII games, board games, DVDs and Books
• BBQ (propane fueled) and full spare tank
• 64 oz growlers to take fresh beer home to enjoy from our local Yosemite Ale Werks microbrewery
• Backup generator for those winter storms
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Private, secluded manor with spa and great view. Large living room with fireplace and stocked firewood. Backup generator for those winter storms. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, with stove, double oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with chilled water and ice maker. WIFI, Hi-speed internet, USB cell phone power cables, and local phone service. Cell service: Good Verizon and Sprint, poor ATT, and unknown other cell service (let us know we'll update). 56 inch HDtV with Satellite, surround sound in living room, with HD Satellite/HBO, Home Theater, Blue-ray/DVD player. 39 inch HDTV with Satellite on swivel bracket for kitchen, breakfast nook, dining and living room viewing. 32 inch HDTV with Satellite and WII in bonus room Washer, dryer and ironing board in laundry room High thread count sheets A 60 and 10 quart quart ice chest A good supply of beach towels Board games, WII games, DVDs and Books BBQ (propane fueled) with awesome deck view 64 oz Growler from our local handcrafted...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 18 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mid Season Spring
Mar 17 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
May 26 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Pet Fee $20 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Children 4-17 only $15 per night rent, under 4 free.
Cancellation Policy: 90% refund if greater than 60 days, less than 60 days depends on new bookings for same days.
We wash all linens and towels, empty trash, empty clean dishwasher, and clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests are to leave all other areas as they found it.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Midpines, CA, USA:
Spacious and secluded.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private, but close to town and Yosemite.
- Primary: 855 562-7596
Links to more information:
Private spa with a private view
Living room and den from dining room, den with queen sofa bed in background
Living room with Ansel Adams collection in hallway
Breakfast nook, pantry, kitchen and HDTV on swivel bracket
Master king bed with bunk
King Bedroom with king mattress
Upstairs full bath off of living room, between the two bedrooms
Privacy screens closed. Living room door to spa.
Downstairs bathroom, sink, toilet, shower
House nestled among the sugar pines
Fireplace and HDTV in living room with dining room and kitchen in background
Queen bedroom with queen mattress and bunk beds
Sofa bed in den with privacy screens open
Sunrise from master bedroom window.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.