This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Laramie is perfect for a group of 7 travelers looking to experience everything Wyoming has to offer! Named 'The Schoolhouse,' during your stay you'll be in the perfect location to spend days hiking through the Laramie Mountain Range, and your evenings in downtown Laramie eating and drinking at local brewpubs. University of Wyoming sports fans will adore cheering on the Cowboys, who play their home games just minutes from the property!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
The property is a recently-renovated schoolhouse that still boasts the rustic feeling of a log cabin schoolhouse along with all of the amenities that a modern traveler needs.
Step inside 'The Schoolhouse,' where you're greeted with hardwood floors and a beautiful wood paneled ceiling. The open concept floor plan provides plenty of space for everyone in your travel group to kick back and relax!
Laramie offers no shortage of unique restaurants, but there's no need to venture out when hunger strikes. The fully equipped kitchen boasts an open concept design and all of the amenities you need to prepare delicious meals in the comfort of your home-away-from-home.
Mix yourself a refreshing cocktail each evening and step out to the patio. Look to the West, where you'll get a great view of the sunset as day turns to night.
After a day of activities, you're bound to fall fast asleep in any of the comfy beds! The master bedroom and second bedroom both boast king beds, and you'll find a twin-sized bed in the third bedroom. Two additional guests in your group can sleep on the queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
* Please note there is a welding and art workshop on the property and working craftsmen may be present during your stay
'The Schoolhouse' is in the perfect location to experience everything the Laramie area has to offer! Go hiking or mountain biking in the mountains to experience unparalleled views of the surrounding area. You're sure to see unique wildlife on your trek!
In the winter, head to the mountains to snowshoe, ski, or snowboard.
This is the perfect vacation rental house for University of Wyoming sports fans. The house is less than 10 minutes from War Memorial Stadium, where the Cowboys play their home football games.
If you get tired of cooking in your home-away-from-home, take a short drive to downtown Laramie and feast at any of the unique and tasty local restaurants. Regardless of your taste preference, you're bound to find food to suit your appetite.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio with furniture, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, central heating, parking, and much more!
- Peaceful Laramie location near campus with views of the mountains! Close to downtown, where you can dine at tasty restaurants and browse eclectic shops.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property is not suitable for children under the age of 13. There is a welding/art workshop on the premises and there is no bathtub
- If more guests stay at the property than originally noted on your reservation, additional fees will apply
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there is a welding and art workshop on the property and working craftsmen may be present during your stay