Step away from the stresses of everyday life and recharge at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Maricopa! Boasting 1,600 square feet, 2 spacious bedrooms, and a living room that can accommodate 2 extra guests, this house comfortably hosts 6 guests. Spend your days relaxing in the private yard equipped with a hammock, 4-person hot tub, and covered patio after exploring the nearby attractions, like restaurants, shops, and golf courses.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sofa, Loveseat, 2 Queen Air Mattresses
An open floor-plan, modern amenities, and stylish furnishings make this home a dream for any traveler. During your downtime, get comfortable on the leather furniture in the living room while watching your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV.
If you're traveling with work to do or are just looking to relax in privacy, make yourself at home in the den just off of the living room.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to prepare home-cooked meals, including ample counter space, a large center island with barstool seating, spices, cooking utensils, and more. Enjoy your creations at the dining table adjacent to the kitchen, or head outside to the covered patio and dine while watching the sunset.
Recharge in the master bedroom that houses a plush king bed and an en-suite bathroom. With a huge walk-in closet, you'll have plenty of room to hang up your entire vacation wardrobe. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and leaves nothing to be desired.
From this prime location, you’ll be within close proximity to everything Maricopa has to offer! The avid golfers in the group will love how close the house is to Duke Golf Course, a public course within Rancho El Dorado.
If you’re interested in trying your luck during your vacation, take a short 6 mile drive over to Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino. Range Steakhouse is located within the casino and is rated a 4.5 star restaurant.
Spend the afternoon at The Copper Sky Recreation Complex, the sporting, fitness, recreation and leisure destination in Maricopa, before trying the biggest wings in town at Native New Yorker, only 2.4 miles from the house.
For a short day trip, travel 24.5 miles to Chandler, 34.2 miles to Phoenix, or 35.8 miles to Scottsdale and explore the area’s shops, restaurants, golf courses, casinos, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, private backyard with a 4-person hot tub, hammock, covered patio, outdoor dining table, and gas grill, and more!
- Prime Maridosa location - close to restaurants, shops, casinos, golf courses, and more!
- No smoking
- Any evidence of smoking in the house or on the property will result in a $500 fine
- No pets allowed
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Optional $150 spa heat fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in