Hit the slopes or trails from this second-floor 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental condo that accommodates 4 guests in the resort-style condominium complex, Copper Chase. Located on Brian Head mountain, this property provides extremely easy access to the ski slopes! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the close proximity to Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon, and Zion for hiking, ATVing, and fishing. After a day of full of adventure, rejuvenate for tomorrow’s adventures in the community pool, hot tub, or sauna!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This cozy condo is located in the main building of the complex, only 3 doors down from the elevator. Head down one floor at anytime to enjoy the heated pool, spa-like jacuzzi, fitness center, and beautiful lobby area with fireplace and flat-screen TV!
Mountain decor, comfortable furnishings, and a charming electric fireplace instantly make this condo feel like home. Put your feet up on the plush sofa and turn on the flat-screen cable LCD TV for an optimal movie night experience.
After a day out on the slopes, head home and make a hearty home-cooked meal in the modern, fully equipped kitchen! Sit around the rustic table and share a delicious meal with your loved ones.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, retreat to the open and airy bedroom boasting a queen-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and unobstructed mountain views.
You can't beat the location of this mountain abode! With ski-in/ski-out access to Brian Head mountain, you can easily jump on and off the mountain throughout the day! In the summer months, Brians Head doubles as a hiker and bikers paradise with sprawling trails covering the entire mountain!
To further explore the beauty of Brian Head, head over to Thunder Mountain Motor Sports. They will take you on a scenic snowmobile tour through the awe-inspiring backcountry of this Utah treasure.
When you're not taking advantage of the fully equipped kitchen, go out on the town for some mountain cuisine. A local favorite is Pazanos Pizzeria boasting New York style pizza and other Italian bites in a warm and cozy atmosphere.
This outdoor haven is close to Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park! These beautiful natural wonders offer scenic hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, ATVing, fishing, and much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable LCD TVs, fully equipped kitchen, electric fireplace, fresh linens and towels, 2 heated, underground parking spots and more
- Copper Chase community amenities include heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, coin-operated laundry room, lobby, and fitness center!
- Fantastic Brian Head location in a ski-in/ski-out community, close to snowmobiling tour through the scenic backcountry, and a short drive from Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park for an array of outdoor adventures!
- Closest Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport, 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, (~ 34 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in