An Ancient Palace and Beautiful Gardens Just a Short Walk from the Center of Rome(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Hotel
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Villa Borghese, one of the finest and safest areas of Rome
The rates are standard and related to 1 room occupied by two persons, please read the note referring to the price if you want to add one or two single beds.
The B & B is all on one floor, surrounded by Parioli, Trieste and Pinciano. We are well connected to the historic center and to any area of Rome by bus and tram a few steps from the B & B.
Its cardinal points are Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Porta Pia (Nomentana) and Termini Station.
The B & B is composed of a room with a large table, 8 chairs, refrigerator, coffee maker Lavazza, coffee, choice of teas and herbal teas, toaster
A beautiful garden, fenced and with two benches, surrounding our building with a doorman.
On our site you will find a virtual tour of our property.
- Pricing: The standard installment for each room is 80 € (2 persons a room) per night, and does not include the tourist tax of 3,5 € per night / per person
- Services and utilities included: large breakfast, wi-fi, daily cleaning, LCD TV and hairdryer, air conditioning / heating ,, angle for brunch cooking and quick lunches, coffee, tea, herbal teas and mineral water available, maps Rome tourist and logistic information signs, the keys to your independence.
- Facilities: we have created agreements with excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars (a few meters from us) with catering and reserved special prices to our guests.
- The neighborhood is quiet, safe and in the countryside. Shops, supermarkets, outdoor markets, restaurants, ice cream parlors, pastry shops and delicious pizza.
Away from the noise and traffic, you will have the 'direct experience of' living in Rome '.
- Adele, the owner and his golden retriever living in 'another part of the same apartment and she will be at your disposal for any need or information.
- Distances: walk or a short bus ride (20 meters from home) will reach Via Veneto, Trevi Fountain and Trastevere, or a convenient tram will take you to the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum.
If you love walking, Villa Borghese and its Museum are within walking distance (1.2 km) and, after having admired from the Pincio Terrace: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, St. Peter's Dome, in a nutshell all of Rome, down from the steps of Piazza di Spagna will be right in his heart.
A few steps from us the fantastic, although little known, Coppedè district, the Mausoleum of Santa Costanza, the Catacombs of St. Agnes and the splendid Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
On request: pick up at the airport, garage (with reserved prices for our guests), for bus tickets, reservation for museums, tourist guide, and much more.
Just ask ! Thank you :-)
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- 150 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- toilet accessories, towels and hair dryer
- - Support 24/24 by the owner who resides in the same apartment, in distinct and separate area - You can rent bikes - Maps of Rome with tourist information - Agreements with excellent restaurants in the surrounding area - Guarded garage 30 meters from the - Outdoor area reserved for smokers. ...moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Disco Club
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Computer Available
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Gated Community
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 3 guests; add $44 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.
The standard price * 80 € per night is for 1 room occupied by two people. and we can add 1 or 2 single beds.
The tourist tax (3.50 € per person / per night) is not included in the price
The price includes: rich breakfast, wifi, daily cleaning service, AC, all electrical consumption, coffee and tea available for the entire duration of the stay, maps of Rome with logistical and / or tourist information, museum reservations
Adele resides in the same apartment, in a separate and independent area, and will be at your disposal 24 hours / 24.
pick up at the airport - bike rental - restaurants with agreements - licensed tourist guide
*The price may change (even decrease) based on the period, the number of people and length of stay
Children do not pay tourist taxes up to 10 years, for an accurate quote indicate the age
A cot is available
Deposito di una notte tramite bonifico bancario o Paypal
Pagamento cash in Euro oppure USD
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over a month. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
1. We, 2 km from the Borghese Museum and 1.6 km from the Termini railway station, 3.5 km from Via Veneto and the Spanish Steps and 300 meters from the "Coppedè" a hidden gem in Rome.
The neighborhood is one of Rome's greenest and most refined, the 'Aurelio' a few steps from the Parioli and Auditorium.
District alive and safe, able to meet every need of the guests: bars, supermarkets, outdoor markets, cinemas, theaters, pizzerias, restaurants and various shops.
We are well connected with both the historical center with all the other areas of Rome.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.