This 2-bedroom, 2-bath Brookings vacation rental home is the perfect base camp for all your coastal adventures! Boasting 1,450 sq feet of high ceilings and hardwood floors, hosting 8 guests, and a prime location steps from the beach, this Oregon getaway is ideal for a family getaway! Get ready to sit back, relax, and see beautiful ocean views, much better than pictures have captured and the sound of waves crashing from the front porch. Keep an eye out for gray whales jumping in the distance too!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
Cement sidewalks and ramps leading up to the porches allow for easy access into this grand ranch-style home. Walk through the front doors to find the spacious living area filled with natural light, plush leather sofas, a 55-inch 4K flat-screen Smart TV, and electric fireplace.
The updated and fully equipped kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area, making it easy to entertain guests. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meal using the electric smoker out back or barbecue and then eat at the 4-person dining table or sit outside at the large patio table to enjoy a meal with ocean views.
Each bedroom in the home features a comfortable queen-sized bed and door leading to the back patio. The master suite is complete with luxuriously soft Boll and Branch sheets for your ultimate comfort. Wake up feeling rested each morning as sunlight illuminates the entire room from side windows!
In the master bathroom you can find electric wall heater for these chilli mornings. The 2nd full bathroom features a shower/tub combo and generous counterspace for getting ready each day.
This amazing vacation home is located on the southern coast of Brookings, granting easy access to nearby beaches, the marina, state parks, and several fresh seafood restaurants!
Follow the pathway next to the home and walk along the coastline of McVay Rock State Recreation Site. This park is perfect for surf fishing, clamming, and whale watching. There are several other nature parks and beaches just minutes away, such as Harris Beach State Park, Lone Ranch Beach, and Alfred A Loeb State Park.
If you have any die-hard Star Wars fans in your family don't miss Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park-walk into "Ewok Forest" where "Return of the Jedi" was filmed, only 19 miles away!
Take a 5-minute drive north to all of Brookings' trendy boutiques, antique shops, and delicious restaurants. Be sure to stop by the commercial fishing marina to buy some fresh crab straight from the boat!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, fireplace, ceiling fans, front and back porches with furniture, ocean views, an electric smoker, and much more!
- Amazing Oceanfront location - Steps from the beach and minutes to state parks, the marina, and great restaurants!
- Nearest Major Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (~120 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. If pets are on the property, you're subject to a fine from the owner.
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- $10 Per Person, Per Night Extra Persons Fee Over 4 People (up to 8) for stays between September 4th 2018-May 24.2019, October 1. 2019-May 23, 2020
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply