|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to "Southern Tide", a spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in the tranquil Lake District, where calming décor, expansive porches and the open-concept living and kitchen area welcome you to unwind. With the ability to accommodate up to 10 guests, entertaining friends and family in the spacious kitchen is easy with granite countertops, custom cabinetry and a counter bar. Bask in the natural outdoor beauty of Watercolor and sip your morning coffee on the second-story swing bed. Spend the rest of the day taking in the rays or swimming and soaking in the famous Frog Pool, one of five community pools in WaterColor that is just moments from your abode. 117 Bluejack is a short 15 minute walk to the Watercolor town center which makes for a brief GEM car ride if you want to get there quick! With the ability to act like a car and still have the wind in your face, the GEM car is an ideal way to grocery shop, explore nearby shops and restaurants or park at the beach. Who needs a car? You’re on island time, now!
Check availability and book with 360 Blue today.
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Shower, Walk -In Closet
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed (2 twins) with An Additional Full Size Trundle (4), Shared Bathroom
- Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- GEM Car
- Gas Grill
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Twin size swing bed on the 1st floor
- Three Large Screened Porches; one located on the second floor
- Great Outdoor Space
- Near Community Pool
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
360 BLUE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Over 285+ luxury vacation homes to browse through on our website
- Custom 360 Blue bikes with our signature blue tires
- 360 Blue Mobile App provides you with home information and more for your stay
- 13+ Executive Concierge Services including Boat Rentals, Beach Bonfires, Family Portraits and Much More
- Complete Clean Linen Program - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- #My360Blue throughout your trip for a chance to have your vacation photos featured on our Facebook and Instagram
This was a beautiful home! The weather was perfect! We had an amazing time! Thank You!
We booked several months in advance, and had to call several times to make various changes. I always got a voicemail, so I was very concerned about what would happen while we were there. During our stay however, we always were able to reach somebody, and have even minor issues such as WiFi access and burned out porch lights replaced immediately. The house was clean, and appeared just like in the photos and descriptions. The kitchen was well stocked, and we had enough linens and towels. 360 Blue did an excellent job of making sure that we were well taken care of, even offering Concierge services to arrange dining reservations, and provide groceries if we wished. We visit Watercolor regularly and will plan on using 360 Blue in the future.
Thanks for making this a great family get together for us!
The house was beautiful and well-maintained. We really enjoyed the screened porches and "Goose," the GEM golf car. The check-in and check-out process was great and the app really helpful. Only wish 360 supplied more soap, shampoo, and kitchen products so we didn't have to waste so much from the store. All in all, a great family vacation. Love Pizza Bar, Stinky's, and the Wine Bar!
We had a wonderful time celebrating two of us turning 50 and one celebrating her 51st! It was such a blessing. We spent most of our time on the beach, biking and eating. The house is lovely and served us well for amazing conversation and hanging out. Loved the large island, comfy beds and the cute red golf cart!
This was our first time staying in Water Color and we really enjoyed it. This was one of our best family vacations so far. The house was perfect and really nice inside and out. The golf cart was a must so perfect that it came with the house. Only suggestion would be to add a pantry. Not a big deal though we made it work.
What an amazing vacation! The house was perfect for us and our extended family. A very memorable trip with our 1.5 year old that loved the beach and water so much. Hope to return very soon.