*Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Enjoy a relaxing getaway at this Chapin vacation rental studio, nestled right on the shores of Lake Murray. This quaint 1-bath apartment boasts high ceilings and a fully equipped kitchen, perfect for groups of up to 4. Just steps from your door you can soak up the South Carolina sun from your private dock or hop in the water to swim or kayak with the kids to enjoy the best of Lake Murray!
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Bed
This stunning studio apartment on the shores of Lake Murray will make any getaway with friends or family perfect! With beautiful vaulted ceilings and elegant green walls, this property’s open layout and natural light make it an ideal location for spending time quality time with loved ones.
While cooking dinner in the well-equipped kitchen, you can turn to your left and catch an episode of Modern Family on your Roku equipped flat-screen as your guests laugh from their beds.
The bathroom located right off the kitchen includes a walk-in shower, convenient for guests of all ages, as well as complimentary towels provided to make your luggage just a little lighter.
Just a few steps from the studio you will find the private dock complete with a changing room, kayaks, and direct water access. The dock is perfect for fishing, while the new gazebo serves as an ideal spot to simply hang out by the water. After a day of fun in the water, dry off as you watch the sunset from the cozy two-person swing.
Whether you’re on a romantic vacation or spending time with the family, this property’s direct access to Lake Murray is sure to bring your trip to the next level.
After a fun day on the water, take advantage of this property's proximity to downtown Chapin. Commonly known as the 'Capital of Lake Murray' this little town, just 10 minutes away, is home to some great locally owned restaurants and shops.
You don't need to travel far for a relaxing evening! On warm evenings, go for a stroll around the residential neighborhood to see the beautiful lakefront homes.
If you’re looking for an exciting way to spend an afternoon head just 15 minutes down the road to Lighthouse Marina and rent a pontoon boat for the day. Once you have reserved your pontoon, stop by one of many nearby bait and tackle shops to gear up for your boat ride and teach the little ones to fish.
For those who prefer romance to fishing rods, check out one of two area boat cruises and take in the scenery and magnificent Carolina sunset. If you’re lucky enough to visit Lake Murray in the summer, you may be able to catch the annual migration of thousands of purple martins as they fly over the lake to Bomb Island.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with cooktop, microwave, fridge and sink, boat parking, private dock, gazebo, direct water access, walk-in shower, outdoor changing room, fire pit, kayak with 2 life jackets and paddles, free WiFi, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), access to on-site laundry machines and more.
- Fantastic waterfront location only steps from Lake Murray with easy access to swimming, kayaking, nature walks, a boat ramp, and more. Only 10 minutes from Chapin for great local restaurants.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Columbia Metropolitan Airport (~28.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit and may be present during your stay
- Please note that while you have access to a private dock, the property is in a residential location and the neighbors have similar docks and may be present on the lake during your stay