** Please note no guests under the age of 18 are permitted at the property **
Experience the Sunshine State in style when you stay at this renovated 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Auburndale! Suitable for up to 4 travelers situated only 45 minutes from Orlando and 1.5 hours from Cape Canaveral, this 1,300-square-foot home is the perfect retreat for all your Florida adventures. Lounge poolside or practice your swing on the 18-hole course without having to leave the community.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Located in a peaceful gated community, this updated home offers plenty of peace and privacy, along with a prime location on the edge of the Hamptons Golf Club.
Inside the home, you’ll find an open floor plan with hardwood floors, charming antiques and a subtle coastal theme throughout.
Kick back on either one of the 2 plush sofas in the living area as you catch up on your favorite show using the flat-screen Smart TV.
Prepare all your homemade specialties in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with modern appliances and ceramic tiling. Share your creation at one of the 2 dining areas before heading out onto the screened-in lanai for a cup of tea and dessert.
When it’s time to settle down for the night, take your pick from the home’s 2 spacious bedrooms, both offering comfortable queen-sized beds. The master bedroom even provides a flat-screen TV with a DVD player so you can watch a movie from under the covers!
Freshen up for another fun-filled day in one of the 2 full bathrooms, both equipped with a shower and double wide vanity mirrors.
Located in The Hamptons - a gated community in Auburndale - this newly renovated home is perfect for a relaxing retreat or active golf getaway in Central Florida!
Perfect your swing on the well-manicured, 18-hole course or challenge a loved one to a friendly game of tennis. When you want to cool off, swim a few laps in the community pool before enjoying your favorite drink on the deck.
Choose to explore outside of the community and dine at one of the many restaurants near Lake Lena. Enjoy traditional Chinese fare at Freddie’s Cafe or indulge in a specialty sushi roll at Osaka Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar - both just a short 10-minute drive from this home.
If you’re looking for a longer day trip, drive up to Orlando to explore the many theme parks and attractions at Disney, or head towards Tampa for some sun and surf along Florida’s Gulf Coast!
Venture just an hour and a half from the property to Cape Canaveral, where you'll be able to explore the Kennedy Space Center! Other attractions in the Cape Canaveral area include the Manatee Sanctuary Park, Golf N Gator, and the Florida Surf Museum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in lanai, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen TV with DVD player, in-unit laundry machines and more
- Community amenities include a heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, clubhouse, golf course, tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard, scheduled on-site classes and much more
- Amazing Auburndale location - Quiet community with golf course and other resort-style amenities. Close to multiple restaurants and shops. Day trip distance from Orlando and Tampa
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando International Airport - 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, (~53.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that guests under the age of 18 are not permitted at the property per HOA regulations
- Please note that for stays longer than 30 days, the minimum booking age is 40 and you will be required to fill out an application
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in