Cozy Lake Minnetonka Summer Cottage(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Cozy Lakeside Cottage on Crystal Bay, Lake Minnetonka
A small community located within the Orono city limits to the north. Orono is home to the Minnetonka Center for the Arts as well as French Lake. The city is small and secluded with lots of natural features, with most of its amenities coming from Orono and Wayzata, such as their parks, hiking trails, shopping, and restaurants.
Please Note: The property is not a good choice if your group likes to party into the evening, since there are neighbors directly on both sides of the property.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Bedding/Linens are provided
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bath towels, and beach towels are provided.
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Seating for 4 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 25, 2017
3 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Oct 1 - May 24, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 7.275%
The property is located in a reseduntial area, if you desire evening parties or events this would not work for you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Noerenberg Memorial Gardens
Old Log Theater
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
Top 10 things to do in the Lake Minnetonka area
10. Gather the family and head to Wayzata Beach for a day of fun in the sun!
9. Enjoy the magic of Lake Minnetonka as you ride on the restored 1906 Steamboat Minnehaha or one of the many charter boats.
8. Visit the Wayzata Depot Museum and view the amazing garden railroad display.
7. Stop by the Wayzata Library, where you’ll enjoy one of the great views of Lake Minnetonka and fun activities for kids.
6. Classic wintertime fun! Cross country ski by moonlight on the Lake or head to Klapprich Park for skating and sledding.
5. Bike, blade, run or walk the Dakota Rail Trail after a fun picnic in Shaver Park.
4. Load up the boat and hit the Lake! Go tubing, fishing, swimming and more before swinging into one of Wayzata’s public docks for lakeside dining.
3. Stop at one of many spots to enjoy a coffee or a delectable treat after a relaxing stroll with friends.
2. Experience the food, fun and activities of Wayzata’s Community Events including -the Chilly Open, Wayzata Art Experience, Summer Concert Series, Boo Blast and James J. Hill Days.
We saved the best for last!
1. Shop, eat and enjoy more than 150 unique retail shops and an eclectic assortment of dining establishments that range from casual to elegant.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am a realtor with Counselor Realty in the Lake Minnetonka area. 17601 Hwy 7, suite 100, Minnetonka MN 55345. Office phone 952.473.9500 I enjoy sharing the lake Minnetonka experience with others....
Why the Owner Chose Wayzata, MN, USA:
I have lived on Lake Minnetonka for 28 years, first in Tonka Bay, and then nine years at the cottage, first as a renter, and then owner since 2008. I have so many amazing memories and special times with family and friends over the years. It has a special quality of being such a calm and relaxing environment, being close to the water, and level with the water.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The Cottage is charming in its own cute way, it's small open floor plan allows you to see the lake from almost every room. Because of the short distance to the waters edge, it feels like you are always engaging the lake. The evenings are wonderful sitting by the waters edge with a small bonfire, or from the hot tub watching the sparkle on the water from a big full moon. The morning sunrise is spectacular from the end of the dock with a cup of coffee. The Cottage has serenity, and good energy...
- Primary: +1 6128396927 Call 9:00AM - 7:00PM (CST)
Links to more information:
Cozy living room, with a new flat screen TV.
Master bed room with a full/queen size bed.
Bathroom with shower, and linens.
Kitchen and dinette.
Patio just outside the porch.
Dusk at the Cottage!
Tandem garage: It can fit two regular size cars however not trucks or SUV.
Amazing hot tub over looking the lake.
Garden hot tub, and grill
Relax and enjoy!
Fall Scenery... Simply Beautiful!!
Large comfortable sectional
Cozy little sleeping nook, with an expandable feather bed, and frame.
Dining room with expandable game/dining table, and lake views.
knotty pine porch, full size sofa bed, with lake and garden views.
Fully stocked kitchen
Lakeside Cottage and hot tub...
Southeast facing dock and slip for up to a 32ft. boat or jet skies.
Dock, boat slip, and fire pit
Sitting area in the garden
Dinner, hot tub, bon fire... an evening of entertainment!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.