Sol Troia Holiday Villa - Walking Distance from the Beach!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This villa is located in the beach resort of Sol-Troia and is only a 5 minute walking distance from the beach.
On the ground floor of the Villa we find the living area with two different seating areas, 3 large sofas (one is sofa beds so you can have 1 or 2 more people in the house) and the dining area which can also seat 10 comfortably; a cosy fireplace provides the focal point. The kitchen is very spacious and well equipped.
The living room opens via the terrace to the garden and private swimming pool. There is also a barbecue on the terrace and outdoors furniture is also provided.
Four bedrooms (all with two single beds) and three shower rooms are also situated on the ground floor. On the first floor, you will find a small sitting room and the suite with a private terrace facing the front garden.
The villa has its own drive for private parking.
Sol Troia is located near a golfing course and the Troia casino (less than 10 minute drive), as well as some spectacular restaurants.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Optional
This property does not have any reviews yet.
- 30% deposit required upon reservation (non refundable) - Remaining 70% paid one month before arrival - Special conditions for bookings of two or more weeks (10% discount)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Located in the Troia Peninsula, less than one hour drive from Lisbon, near white sand beaches and the River Sado, this house will offer you the best escape from your every day life and will be perfect for a holiday by the beach.
The peninsula of Troia is a protected extension of sand which is 17 km long and 1,5 km wide located south of Setubal, between the Sado Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean. This unique delta is a refuge for blue heron and purple heron, as well as numerous species of fish. It is on of the rare places in Europe where you can observe dolphins and if yo are very lucky swim with them. Here are found some of the most heavenly beaches in Portugal's coast such as Ponta do Adoxe, Troiamar, Bico das Lulas and Atlântica.
Access to the house/ front gate
Enjoying your lunch
second floor bathroom
landscape - Comporta
1st floor bedroom - 2 single beds that can be converted into a double bed
1st floor bedroom - trundle bed
second floor bedroom
landscape - Tróia
1st floor bedroom - 2 single beds
Back garden and pool
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 20%
- Calendar last updated 05/17/2016