Bring the whole family along to this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6 with room for 2 more in Big Bear! You'll be ideally located between Snow Summit Resort and Bear Mountain Resort for non-stop West Coast powder days. Spend mornings sipping coffee on the private deck, afternoons on the Bear Mountain terrain, and your evenings relaxing in the top-brand hot tub back at the cabin. It's a mountainside retreat that has all the luxuries of home.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Family Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed
Hop out of the ski boots and into cozy socks as you relax inside this quaint cabin. Unwind with a good book by the wood-burning fireplace in the living room, while the kids watch their favorite DVD on the 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV in the family room.
Refuel the family with a hearty meal each evening. The fully equipped kitchen has expansive countertops to ensure that any family-favorite dish will be a breeze. Serve your meals around the 6-person dining table where you'll feel right at home.
Change up your usual dinner routine with burgers and BBQ on the new gas grill outside! Gather the kids around the shaded patio table as you enjoy good food with great views of the pines that make up San Bernardino Forest.
End the night with a relaxing and restful soak in the 5-person hot tub on the private deck. With eased muscles and tired eyes, retreat inside for peaceful slumbers on the queen-sized bed found in the first and second bedrooms, while the kids fall fast asleep on the pullout bed in the family room. If you need additional sleeping, a rollaway bed can be provided for added comfort.
Snow bunnies will be thrilled to find this property ideally located between Bear Mountain Ski Resort and Snow Summit Ski Resort, each less than a 7-minute drive away. Pick up a Bear + Summit Pass for all-access skiing in both mountain areas!
Summertime brings dozens of outdoor activities in Big Bear. You'll have nearby access to hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, as well as unlimited access to Big Bear Lake for fishing. Take the kids on a bike ride around the paved Alpine Pedal Path for views of the lake and a front row seat for local bird watching.
You're just 5 miles from the charming lakefront community in the heart of Big Bear. Downtown you'll find plenty of local shops, restaurants, galleries, and activities galore. Keep a close eye on the city calendar, Big Bear hosts dozens of events annually - from the Paddlefest to the Polar Plunge!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ Sling TV, a 32-inch TV, DVDs, 2 Blu Ray Players, Wii gaming console, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, a ski gear closet, a private backyard deck, a 5-person top-brand hot tub, and much more!
- Perfect Big Bear location for outdoor enthusiasts - centrally located between Bear Mountain, Summit Ski, Big Bear Lake, and dozens of other local favorite spots!
- This property is suitable for children!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (small pets only, 2 pet maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible and 2 additional guests may be allowed with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there are security cameras outside of the property