Escape to a secluded destination in Jemez Springs when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 8! Nestled under the beautiful Cat Mesa with the riverbank just below the property, this cabin provides a relaxing getaway off the grid and on the breathtaking Valles Caldera National Preserve. It's the perfect escape for a quick retreat or grand family reunion just the same. Fall in love with the land of enchantment from a charming cabin that's sure to impress.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Become one with the great outdoors as you explore the property that surrounds the cabin. From the flagstone patio, to the rustic outdoor nook, you're sure to find a peaceful spot to relax outside and under the sunshine.
When the sun begins to set, head inside to enjoy a cozy evening inside the charming log cabin. Take in the last bit of light from the sunroom, play a game of cards in the loft entertainment space, or tune into a show on the flat-screen cable TV as you relax during some downtime.
The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and amenities to make cooking for a crowd a simple task. Send the grillmasters outside to fire up the entree while you finish a culinary creation in the kitchen. Serve dinner family-style from the large dining table where you can enjoy good food with great company.
Away from the busy city in your secluded slice of paradise, you'll have unbeatable views of the stars each night. Keep warm around the outdoor fire pit as you sip on hot cocoa and point out the constellations above.
When eyes begin to droop, head inside for peaceful slumbers. You can rest easy on the king bed in the master bedroom, while friends find a spot on the queen bed in the second bedroom. The kids can cozy up on the full-sized bed in the loft or utilize the futon for another peaceful night's sleep in the secluded Jemez Springs cabin.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to stay in a location surrounded by Mother Nature at her finest. Spend the day on the property fishing in the river or trailblazing around the Cat Mesa. When you're ready for the big leagues, venture further into the Valles Caldera area for hiking, hunting, backpacking, and more!
Try your hand at fishing in bigger waters when you drive 30 minutes over to Fenton Lake State Park. This spot is not only home to some of the best trout fishing in New Mexico, but also campgrounds, trailheads, pristine canoeing spots, and even a kids playground!
Take a quick 5-minute drive into Jemez Springs for a taste of local living. Visit some of the charming local shops and restaurants, or treat the family to a day of relaxation at Jemez Hot Springs - home of the Giggling Springs!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, backyard patio, expansive fenced yard space, river access, and much more!
- Panoramic New Mexico location - Nestled on the outskirts of the beautiful Jemez Springs with access to all the outdoor activities in Valles Caldera National Preserve!
- No smoking
- Pets considered on a case by case basis (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in