Come Experience a Smarthouse! Breakfast is provided on nightly stays.
Walk to the Cinemas or to several cafes - Both are a few blocks away.
Typically rented to traveling professionals on monthly stays so everything you need is in the house.
This listing is for nightly & weekly stays.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
Please check out our other fully furnished homes for nightly, weekly & monthly stays! Contact me with any questions!
We have several fully furnished Smarthomes available - please check out our profile page to view our other listings or message me with what you are looking for, price range (nightly, weekly or monthly) + dates you need housing for and I can send you the properties that best meet your specifications.
Breakfast is included on our nightly stays! But weekly and monthly stays have the best rates. Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families + is pet friendly.
***Gateway to Crater Lake National Park & Lava Beds National Monument - Come experience this home & explore our beautiful area anytime! ***
Close to nightlife, downtown & walking trails. You can easily walk to the where to locals eat - Waffle Hut, Taco Shop & the Rock House Cafe You’ll love this location because of the smarthome system and the ambiance & amenities. Plus the Lake, Golfing, Ross Ragland Theater and numerous restaurants (Irish, Thai, + many others) are close. The Saturday Market is about a mile away.
- WIFI and Wired Internet are live & Smart TV is programmed. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info or use ours. Cable can be provided on longer term stays. Or better yet - use HULU's Beta TV channels with DVR access. Watch what you want when you want. Great new service!
- 2nd Phase of Smarthome Install also coming
* Lovely Craftsman Home - Built in the 1920s.
* Surrounded by 4 other vacation homes
* Incredibly rare property.
Head down to the Saturday Farmer's Market and bring back a gourmet meal to cook in our fully equipped kitchen.
Or check out to our local Brewery which is less than a mile away and listen to great musicians and drink fabulous beer! Try the Vanilla Porter on Nitro - my personal favorite.
Great coffee house is also just a few blocks away! And the Waffle Hut is a local favorite. The breakfast burrito is my go to lunch but there are a ton of waffles to try out.
* Huge Entertainment Center just installed
* SmartTV with Blu-Ray player
* WIFI and Wired Internet are live & Smart TV is programmed. Bring your Netflix, VUDU and HULU account info or use ours. HULU's Beta TV channels with DVR access. Watch what you want when you want. Great new service!
* HDMI cable so you can hook up your laptop & HDMI to Micro USB so you can hookup your smartphone
* Newer Pottery Barn Sofa Sleeper just installed - Queen size
* Mattress Topper on top of entertainment center
* Slate topped coffee & end tables
* Four season eFireplace in the Living room
* Plus portable AC unit
* My Favorite Built in China Hutch in the dining room with leaded glass doors.
* Keypad installed at front door to control Lutron's RadioRA 2 system plus occupancy sensor for kitchen nightlight.
* Fun farm table with bench for added seating
* 12K Gourmet Kitchen Remodel includes granite + super deep sink.
* Jenn-Air Slide Range - Corner is covered in subway tile for easy cleaning
* Granite Countertops with super deep Sink!
* Jenn-Air Refrigerator - please do not use water dispenser till we get it fixed. Guest pushed too hard on dispenser and it doesn't always shut off now. Quick fix - open the door if it won't shut off.
* Newer Dishwasher
* Newer Microhood
* Quaint Bath has a ton of built in storage - Including a dresser where the towels are stored
* Jetted Tub installation is planned - Current tub coat is peeling but still sanitary. Please keep bath matt over area peeling.
* RainFall Shower Head with Dual Shower Heads - Fun to use!
* New Pedestal Sink
* King Cherry Sleigh Bed with matching Cherry Dresser and nightstand.
* Fabulous King Memory Foam Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @2K
* Queen Cherry Sleigh Bed with matching Cherry Armoire Style Dresser and nightstand.
* Fabulous Queen Pillow Top Mattress with Bloomingdale bedding - @1K
* Pet Fenced area off of kitchen with doggie door
* Gas heat system with programmable thermostat
* Gas Hot Water Heat
* All new light fixtures 5K worth of light dimmers, wireless switches coming - Amazing!
* Huge yard
* Off Street parking
Tons of character and truly an experience! Outdoor dining planned and major landscape improvements planned next Spring if this generates the same income as this home did unfurnished. Previous tenants were doing too much damage so trying a different way.
We have other fully furnished Smarthomes available not listed yet -
So contact us if you are not finding what you need from our current inventory.
Typically our homes are rented to traveling professionals on 3 month stays - so everything you need is in the home including the iron & ironing board and even down to a hair dryer. We are now allowing nightly & weekly stays but will always welcome longer occupancies.
Refundable Security Deposit is required but only charged if there are damages, excessive cleaning &/ or items missing. Unfortunately - this platform does not allow a different security deposit for nightly stays versus monthly stays (which it should so we have to plan for monthly stays).
We do ask that you tidy up the home at move out and pull off the linens and towels and please put in the hamper.
We do our best to keep our homes spotless and in order to do that - we do ask that you return the home clean and in the same condition received it when you moved in so it is ready for the next guests coming in. We do clean between all guests and deep clean the homes often.
You have full access to the home including the washer & dryer. Off street parking for 4 smaller cars. Plenty of space to relax in or take a walk in almost any direction for parks to play with kids/pets. Please be sure to pick up after your pet though. We ask that you please clean the home, pull off the bedding & linens plus clean housewares you used before vacating the home. Please clean the housewares you used before vacating the home as there is a dishwasher and dishwashing pods under the sink. I ask that you please leave the home as clean as you received the home as I need your help to keep offering my place for nightly stays. Thank you!
Interaction with Guests:
You have full access to the living area of this home. If you need more beds - let me know. The interior space of this home is not shared. I am only a few blocks away if you need anything. We offer Dark Roast coffee and two types of Tea (usually Earl Grey & a Mint Tea), plus sugar w/honey and individual creamer containers. There are also the basics - Sea Salt & Pepper grinders, Oil spray for cooking and Dishsoap + Lysol for clean ups. Iron, Ironing Board + Hair Dryer if you need them. Plus there are several fabulous cafes a few blocks away! Starbucks is only a few blocks away.
Directly down the hill from the Hospital and College! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Cinemas is 2.5 blocks up the street. I don't know about you - but I seem to only be able to go to the Movies when I am on vacation.
Close to Downtown and lots of fun - Martini Bar, Creamery (Brew Pub), Irish Pub, and a lot of Restaurants. Plus the Hospital and College are not far away! Close to Klamath Lake, walking trails, Klamath Yacht Club and a Golf Course as well. Ross Ragland Theater is about 10 blocks down the street - catch a play or watch a musical!
Bus stops near here if you don't want to drive!
There are several museums on Main Streets and a few Antique shops as well. Just let me know what you are looking to do and I can help you with your options. If you want to go to Crater Lake - the Crater Lake Trolley is a lot of fun! My guests rave about this option – ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) • See Crater Lake in a New Way!•
Downtown is entirely walkable.
Crater Lake is only an hour away and you can rent bikes at Hutch's Downtown (plus even bike racks if you are renting a car)!
Other Things to Note:
This home has an alarm system and a code will be sent to you the day of your arrival. Codes change with each guest.
Please park a bit back from the garage door as I keep housewares and furniture in that garage.
Off street parking is accessed in back off the alley. However, I find it easier to park across from the house and just walk across the street rather than fight the snow in the winter time or mud in the spring/fall. There is a great street lamp at night so the access is very well lit.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 6PM