A romantic Hawaiian getaway awaits you and your loved one at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Kailua-Kona vacation rental condo! Outfitted with essential amenities, this property is the perfect home base for all of your island excursions. Venture out on mopeds to surf at Honl's Beach, swim in Queen's Bath or dine at Umeke's! Finish the day off by lounging next to the resort pool before watching the sunset from the private balcony. All of this and so much more can be yours in Hawaii!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This recently renovated condo will make you feel right at home while away on your Hawaiian holiday! Lush landscaping lined with towering palm trees and tropical foliage guide you to the condo. Walk up 6 steps to head inside and take in the views through the floor-to-ceiling windows that allow natural light to cascade over the hardwood floors and earthy decor throughout the space.
Settle into vacation mode in the living room while you catch up on your favorite show using the flat-screen cable Smart TV. Slide open the glass doors to easily access the balcony, the perfect spot to unwind after a long day at the beach.
Savor a snack and glass of wine at the 3-person eating counter before whipping up a delicious homemade feast in the kitchen, fully equipped with essential appliances and granite countertops. Once the meal is ready, relish in the flavorful experience at the quaint patio table in the screened-in lanai, offering a peek-a-boo view of the ocean.
Come nighttime, you’ll look forward to a comfortable retreat in the bedroom, furnished with a comfortable queen bed, flat-screen cable TV and ceiling fan. Enjoy the privacy and convenience of the full en-suite bath, offering a new vanity and shower/tub combo.
Nestled only minutes from the coast, this charming condo provides guests with a convenient location close to numerous activities, local eateries and unique shops, along with a farmers’ market open Tuesday through Sunday.
Just a 7-10 minute walk to Kailua-Kona town for a sand beach, shopping, dining and happy hour! You don't really need a car.
Pick up the pace and rent a moped or scooter from one of the rental shop. Head to Boss Frog to pick up your surfboard for a water excursion at Honl's Beach, one of the area’s most popular surf spots.
If snorkeling is more your style, pack up your gear and head over to Keauhou Bay to swim in the crystal-clear waters with the manta rays!
Afterwards, head to Kailua Beach for a relaxing day spent lounging on the white sand, swimming in the calm water and taking in the sights of experienced kite surfers. Magic Sands Beach is another popular spot close to the property.
For a bite out, bike to Big Island Grill for delicious low-priced cuisine located less than 1 mile away. Dine at Umeke's offering fresh poke bowls that have been voted The Best of The Best in 2016!
Spend an afternoon closer to home and take advantage of the resort’s outdoor pool or grill area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a garbage disposal, toaster oven, rice cooker and juicer, in-unit laundry machines, two flat-screen TVs, board games, cards, puzzles, cleaning supplies, linens, hand soap, starter supply of paper goods, shopping bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, complimentary toiletries, screened-in lanai with cafe table, balcony with outdoor seating, beach chairs and towels, cooler, boogie boards, swim noodles, resort pool, enclosed outdoor shower, assigned parking spot and more
- All of your amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, hair dryer, hangers, etc will also be provided.
- This first floor unit is not on the ground floor so it offers enhanced privacy.
- Incredible Kailua-Kona location - Minutes from Honl's Beach! Walk to town for a plethora of shops, restaurants and area activities. Minutes away from local attractions including Keauhou Bay and Magic Sands Beach Park
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- No stays less than 4 weeks
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note unit is not wheelchair accessible