Water Front Family Home with Great Views and Heated Pool(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 bedroom , 2 bath, spacious pool home with large open living room
Our home is tastefully furnished in a tropical decor with newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Our home has an open concept living and dining area with a large open kitchen facing the pool area with a pass through window.
Sleeps two people on twin beds in one bedroom
Sleeps two people on sofa bed located in living room.
There is one additional pullout bed if needed.
There is a large screened in heated pool area right off the kitchen with eight chairs and dining table for poolside eating. The pool in lighted for night time use.
All towels and bed sheets are provided for the guests. A washer and dryer are located in the garage for your use.
The large open kitchen is fully equipped with toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes, and all appliances.
WiFi is located in master bedroom and a 50 inch LED HDTV is located in the living room. The home has central air and heat. Check in and check out on Saturdays only
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- sofa bed sleeps two roll out bed sleeps one
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 15 - Apr 15
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $850
- cleaning fee $125
- pool heating weekly $80 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
check in and check out are on Saturdays only. Please pay by e check
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our home is located right on the water in North Fort Myers. Three miles from downtown Fort Myers. There are four bikes and one Kayak there for your used.
1. Fort Myers ball park, spring training for MN. twins
2. Jet blue ball park, spring training for Boston Red Soxs
3. local fishing in canal, back yard of home
4. swimming at the pool at our home or North fort Myers community pool
5. kayaking in the canal or river
6. Shopping and dining in down town Fort Myers
7. three dog parks nearby. or walk your dog down the quiet street in front of house.
8. Golfing in North Fort Myers
9. Enjoying the North Fort Myers community center
10. sight seeing along the river
11. pine Island and Sanibel Island close by.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Norton family lives in Bucks County Pennsylvania, 50 miles north of Philadelphia.
Why the Owner Chose North Fort Myers, FL, USA:
Ron is a sailor and was looking for a base camp to outfit and keep and large sailboat for use in the Gulf of Mexico during the winter months. We call the place our Florida base camp. I fell in love with the location and the friendly neighborhood. Fort Myers is a great town to relax and have fun in.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We fell in love with the views of the water, the wildlife, and the friendly neighbors. It is a nice quiet neighborhood with no through roads. It is an ideal place the walk, bike, and enjoy the views. We enjoy the climate during the winter months, with all the sunshine and gentle breezes off the water.
- Primary: +1 2672308579 Ron's cell phone number
- Fax: +1 2152978579 fax and office phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.