3BR/3BA - Sleeps up to 10 !(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-10 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Kahana Outrigger is located on the beautiful west shore of Maui in Kahana. Here you will find sun soaked beaches and fabulous tropical scenery. Situated halfway between Kaanapali and Kapalua, and just minutes away from Lahaina. The property is situated on over an acre of beachfront property. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained with lush tropical plants.
The Kahana Outrigger is only 16 units and is very private and quiet. Not a hi-rise complex with hundreds of people crowded around the pool. You are only steps away from ocean and beach, and walking distance from dining, shopping and golf.
This spacious 3 bedroom townhome is newly decorated in a tropical motif, and is very clean and welcoming. The unit is large, almost 1,500 square feet, feels more like a house than a townhome.
Step onto the private lanai and enjoy unobstructed views of the ocean, the islands of Lanai and Molokai, sunsets, seasonal whale watching, and rainbows. There is also easy access to sandy beaches, fantastic snorkeling, boogie boarding, swimming and long romantic sunset walks.
This ground floor unit has 7 beds, which will sleep up to 10 guests. Our townhome is fully equipped, and offers many amenities that other rentals do not.
See Link to Our Webiste for a virtual tour, additional photos and a floor plan.
Frequently asked questions:
* Beach is literally 35 steps from your lanai, and is very child friendly. A reef out at sea makes the waves small by comparison.
* 1 Story, and all 3 bedrooms private and enclosed
* Airconditioning and Ceiling Fans in each room.
* Floorplan and Virtual Tour can be found on our website (see below)
* Large Grassy Area Perfect for Sunbathing, Flying a Kite, Playing Catch, etc.
* Assigned parking for 1 car with additional un-assigned parking (also street parking available)
* Quiet Residential Neighborhood
* Shopping and Dining within walking distance
* Property is located 5 miles from Lahaina, 4 miles from Kaanapali and 3 miles from Kapalua
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 2 story
- On floor 1
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master bath has a tub and shower, the remaing two have showers.
- FREE High Speed Internet Connection (DSL), FREE Cable TV including HBO & Starz, FREE Parking, FREE Local Calls / Fully equipped kitchen / Air Conditioning / Ceiling Fans / Beautiful Tropical Decor / Living Room (with two couches, one love seat, and two chairs) / In Unit Washer and Dryer / Free Parking / Private, Furnished Lanai / Large Pool / 2 Gas BBQs / 3 DVD players / 2 CD players / VCR / 2 Alarm Clocks / 4 Televisions with Cable / All Linens and Beach Towels Provided / Beach Chairs / Beach Umbrella / Ice Chest / 3 Hair Dryers / Sewing Kit / First Aid Kit / Selection of CDs, Videos and DVDs / Small Lending Library / Board Games and Cards / Iron and Ironing Board / Lots of Closet and Drawer Space / DSL / HBO & Starz...moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Wake up every morning with a stunning ocean view, magnificent daily sunsets, the isle's of Lana'i and Moloka'i. During whale season, from November through April you will see adults and babies enjoying...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Aug 15, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 16 - Dec 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 6, 2018
10 night min stay
Apr 16 - Jun 14, 2026
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning Fee $300
- Tax Rate 13.42%
1 Time Cleaning Fee of $300.00. A mid stay cleaning if the reservation is for 14 days or mare.
50% deposit at the time of reservation with the balance due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
I accept checks, money orders form travelers from out of the country or credit card for which there is a 3% charge.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kahana is between Napili to the North and Ka'anapali to the South. It is just minutes the Lahaina Town, where you will find, great food, drinks, art and beautiful views
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We've been coming to Maui for 20 years, and on one of our trips we stayed at the Kahana Outrigger and fell in love with it. We bought our place in 2004 and love even more now. We hope you'll enjoy Maui and our little piece of paradise as much as we do! Mahalo, Tim & Kim
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina, HI, USA:
We purchased property after coming to Maui for years. The Kahana Outrigger is a gem, it is a small beautiful complex, only 16 total units, family oriented, quiet, uncrowded, located within a few feet of the ocean with views of Lana'i and Molakai. It is where the sun the ocean and family come together.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
It's large enough for a big family (we've stayed with our family, which was a group of 10) and we we're not the least bit crowded. We take special pride in keeping it up to date and clean...and try to make it feel like you are at a home away from home.
- Primary: 626 890 1836 Tim Cell
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View From Lanai with a Maui Rainbow
Living Room with Enough Seating for 10
Pool with a view of the molokai
The 'Kahana Outrigger'
Dine with a View
Rain brings Maui rainbows
Stormy beautiful days
Your Own Private Beach
Large Master Bedroom
3rd Bedroom (1 Queen and 1 Twin Bed) (with Portable Crib)
Tim Kayaking in Front of our Property
Beautiful Sunset from the Kahana Outrigger
View of Lanai
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.