***Special discounts of 15% off listing base price for 2 - 6 day stays *** are offered for flight attendants, airport workers, active military, veterans, first responders, and teachers! Proof of employment is required. This is my way of showing thanks for everything you do for our community!
Newly remodeled rustic modern two story corner condo waiting for you! Walking distance to Link Light Rail Train and departures/arrivals at the airport! Last minute bookings are okay w/ 24 hr. KEYLESS check-in. We are very experienced hospitality hosts. This is a great travel spot with access to many parts of Seattle.
The condo resides on a Tudor style complex that won't see in many places. It is very unique and homey. The condo complex is quiet and NOT under the flight path of the airport. It is a well kept campus with 3 pools and laundry rooms. Free parking is also available for one vehicle.
Each bedroom has brand new queen size memory foam mattresses and frames. Both bedrooms also feature walk-in closets, black out shades, desks, nightstands, Wifi. The master bedroom also features its own bath vanity and a luxury futon that sleeps one. The living room sofa is also an all-in-one pull out queen size memory foam sleeper that can sleep two.
There are a total of three TVs in the condo wirelessly equipped with FREE Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video included.
The kitchen has coffee, water, tea, snacks, and breakfast food. Plates, utensils, pots and pans are also available for you to cook with.
You will have your own private entrance. We have keypad (keyless) entry and will provide the code within 48 hours of your arrival. Since we use a coded electronic lock, we do not need to be present when you arrive.
You will have access to the pools after May 28th (Memorial Day). They are closed until then. Gym and Sauna are available year round. Hours are from 7:00AM to 10:30PM.
We will most likely will not be present when you arrive. However, we live very close by, so we could be over quickly if you need assistance with anything. We do have a doorbell camera that we will use to verify the amount of guests in your reservation.
Other things to note:
The earlier you book with us the more money you will save as prices tend to go higher closer to the current date around the airport!
We do not have traditional Cable TV, but rather you'll have access to FREE Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, and Hulu through the Roku TVs.
There is a $20 per guest per night charge for additional guests beyond one guest, which will automatically calculate when you book.
Late night arrivals are totally welcome! Early arrivals are also accepted depending on availability!
If you have any special requests or questions, like our availability, please send me a message!
• Number 1 Rule: Please remove your shoes and wet coats upon entering our home. The floors and carpet are brand new. Thank you!
• Just ask us. We want you to love your time in our home, and want you to feel at home here, as well. If you aren't sure if you should do something while visiting, please ask us first.
• Do not book our condo on the behalf of someone else. The person staying here must be the account holder and the reviews must be about you. Everyone else must also be registered on the reservation through Airbnb.
• Do not use the linens to remove your make-up. It will stain them and you will be charged to replace them.
• Please do not eat on the beds in order to preserve the linens and prevent stains. You may be charged for dry cleaning if needed to remove stains. Use the dining room table or desks provided.
• Do NOT move any furniture please, it will scratch the new floors. ($50 fee if found to have moved furniture)
• Sorry, no pets are allowed. ($100 fine if this rule is broken)
• No other guests (including friends and family) are allowed in the condo not included in the reservation made. Maximum 7 people on the reservation. If it is discovered there were more people in the condo than originally on the reservation, there could be an additional $100 charge and you will be held responsible for any damaged or missing items.
• Please return the laundry key/pool pass key ring on the coat rack before checking out. ($50 replacement fee)
• Quiet time is 10PM to 8AM. Be respectful of the neighbors. No loud music, noises or conversations outdoors after 9pm. ($100 fee if found of disruptions to the community)
• This is a Non Smoking, Vaping, Drug free home. Please go downstairs or on the balcony and close the sliding glass door. ($100 fine if this rule is broken)
• Please do not strip the bed linens.
• Please remember the "HomeAway Way" is to leave things as you found them. This means cleaning up after yourself as much as possible - as if you were visiting friends.
• All are asked to clean up after themselves. Please rinse all your dishes and place them in the dishwasher. Run dishwasher before you check out. Keep the space generally tidy. There is an additional $50 cleaning fee for guests who leave the studio particularly messy. Check your messages before arriving to get full details on check out procedures.
• Report any problems, concerns, or property damage to us immediately. This will help you to avoid additional fees.
Please complete ID verification process before booking. You are free to come and go as you please, just try to be as quiet when entering late at night for consideration to the other residents.