About the property
- Condo1750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Directly Across the Street from Beach
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS AND PLACE TO STAY ON HILTON HEAD ISLAND! You NEVER have to drive a car once you arrive. That's what so great about this beautiful condo and location. You can walk just across the street to the beach, many restaurants, grocery store, theater, live entertainment and more…… you will find it all here. Just right across the street from the famous Coligny Circle and Coligny Park at the beach. Swings, bathrooms, and even water fall for the kids, or just relax and spend the day reading under one of the pavilions in a rocker.
Our luxurious villa is one of the few 'Penthouse Condos' in the beautiful South Forest Beach area and part of the Forest Beach Villas. We are located right across the street from the beach. Our condo is located, of course, on the top (4th) floor. Guests will also enjoy the underground parking garage equipped with convenient elevators that will take you right into the building. Unloading is a snap!
Our condo is approximately 1800 square feet and features a large, comfortable living room area, dining area and a fully-stocked kitchen. Our large balcony overlooks a beautiful waterfall lagoon - a view that only a few condos in this building can boast. Living room and all bedrooms have TVs with cable access. Our condo comes equipped with WiFi internet access included, and with a washer and dryer, as well.
The spacious master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, comfortable king-sized bed and direct access to the balcony. The en suite master bath features a large and luxuriant stone shower and two sinks. The second bedroom is located upstairs and features a comfy queen bed. The third bedroom, also located upstairs, has two twin beds. A full-sized bathroom is located in the upstairs hallway adjacent to the upstairs bedrooms. Our condo will comfortably sleep six people.
And don't forget that Hilton Head is perfect for bicycling! Bike rentals can be delivered to the condo, and bike racks are located in the covered garage. We also have beach chairs available in the condo for your use, or you can rent chairs with umbrellas at the beach.
Forest Beach Villas complex features free tennis and a wonderful outside pool for your enjoyment. Perfect for your family vacation, or a romantic get away just for two!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Why Judy Elliott chose South Forest Beach
We have been vacationing at Hilton Head for over 20 years. We finally bought our own condo because we love Hilton Head Island, the beautiful beaches, and the convenient location of the the condo. We looked at alot of properties but this location was one of the few properties that did not require any transportation once you arrive on the island. We invite you to share our home with your friends and family. This is a great place to escape to the island and rejuvenate your mind, soul and spirit.
What makes this Condo unique
Across the street to theater, shops, restaurants, park, live entertainment and much more. NO CAR NEEDED to enjoy the week!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great clean modern villa close to the beach.
Owner communicates very well and fast. Villa was extremely clean and updated! I would bring my family back here again.
Really nice property
Really nice condo.
Amazing place and location!
The condo was amazing. Beautiful layout, balcony, location, everything! Convenient to beach, shopping and everything else! No car needed. I go to HHI 10 times a year and I'll for sure ask for this place again. Thank you!!!
The condo was very comfortable. Lots of morning sun and a large balcony to enjoy morning coffee.
The best part was the location! Walking distance to the beach, shopping, and many fine restaurants. The condo was very well supplied (except no hair dryer). Beds were comfortable and the unit was very quiet. Underground parking and an elevator were added pluses. Neighbors were friendly, too. We would love to stay there again sometime.
Pledge The Pink weekend
Nice clean condo-short walk to the beach & shops.
location and condo are outstanding
* Judy is on top of things. Communication is great. You will not find a more responsive host.
* Regarding the comments about the condo complex - I estimate the building is 30+ years old. With that said, the condition is very good and architecture is appealing. New non-slip paint on the outdoor walk areas, landscaping is very good, not superb, but very good. The pool area is superb as is the pool. Elevator is a hot ride, but it is exposed to the outside, so a 30 second ride in an 85 degree elevator is not a major problem.
* Judy's decorating and cleanliness are outstanding. Beds are comfortable, bathrooms spacious and clean, kitchen is a galley type, but very useable. My only issue was with the sliding glass door not shutting all the way. Tiny crack would tend to let heat enter the unit. I am sure this will be taken care of in the near future. I heard issues with the unit's temperature. We were not there on the hottest week, but the AC did a good job keeping up with the set temp and the fans Judy provides further assist the cooling of the upstairs.
* We had a bike stolen during our stay from the basement. I had not locked it and it was gone the next morning. Shame on me for not locking. If you rent bikes, just make sure you lock them up.
* Location. Everyone agrees the location is excellent. Close to the beach and shopping. We walked to both they are both almost within a stone's throw. Coligny beach has public parking so visitors that drive to the beach are present. They are there to enjoy themselves and that add to the feeling that you are at a place were people are just plain happy to be visiting. The beach was not overly crowded, but certainly not desolate. We rode our bikes on the beach and had no problem with too many people.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Check-in time is 4:00 PM ET. Check-out time is 10:00 AM ET. This is a smoke-free and pet-free home. June and July rentals are from Saturday to Saturday only.