Experience the best the Lone Star State has to offer at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Hurst, just a short drive from both Fort Worth and Dallas! With accommodations to sleep 15 people - great for multiple families or large groups of friends - this home boasts amazing outdoor accommodations. Lounge poolside with a refreshing cocktail, share in a memorable family barbecue, or check out all the excitement bustling around the cities!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, 2 Full Beds, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Towering trees and lush greenery surround this Hurst home, welcoming you home along with the charming brick exterior and a paved walkway. Once you’ve unpacked, step outside to soak up the revitalizing Texas sun!
The home’s unbeatable outdoor accommodations have it all! Grab your favorite book and claim a chair as you watch the kids swim laps in the pool. Come nighttime, pour yourself a drink at the outdoor bar and then whip up a zesty barbecue dinner to enjoy on the patio.
Back inside, the cozy living room will be your favorite place to relax and unwind after a day in the sun. Fire up a favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV, or gather in front of the wood-burning fireplace to keep warm on the colder days.
Whenever hunger strikes, pick up some local fruits and vegetables at the Sprouts Farmers Market and whip up a wonderful dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. With stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and natural wood elements, this kitchen is every chef’s dream!
Sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms, which offer ideal accommodations for large groups.
This property is conveniently situated in a quiet neighborhood, within walking distance from many nearby parks, yet is surrounded by some of Texas’s most exciting city life!
If you’re up for some excitement, Dallas, Texas’s commercial and cultural hub is just 40 minutes away. Make some new aquatic friends at the Dallas World Aquarium, take a tour of the Sixth Floor Museum of Dealey Plaza, and immerse yourself in the culture of the historic West End.
The football fans can’t miss out on a chance to see a live Cowboys game! Throw on all your Dallas gear and head down to the AT&T Stadium to cheer on your favorite players.
A short 30-minute drive takes you to Fort Worth, where you can explore the rich history, stroll the botanical gardens, or admire the beauty of the Kimbell Art Museum. Stick around after dark to experience a one-of-a-king nightlife scene.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private pool, furnished patio, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, and more!
- Beautiful Hurst location - Enjoy easy access to parks, restaurants, shopping, sporting events, nightlife, and more! Just 30 minutes to Fort Worth and 40 minutes to Dallas!
- Nearest Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, (~10.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 30-lb weight limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in