The Aspens - Luxury 2BR Ski-In/Ski-Out at Base of Blackcomb(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to our SKI-IN/SKI-OUT, private condominium at The Aspens at the Base of Blackcomb Mountain! It is very nicely appointed and is located directly on the edge of the ski slopes and is very close to shops, groceries, and nightlife. Please be sure to check out our main website (see the link below).
* Completely renovated in 2014 with new 5 piece stainless steel kitchen appliances
* New furniture, new queen sofa bed, new 55 inch SONY Smart TV (with internet & Netflix), etc.
* Flat screen TV in the master bedroom.
* Free high speed wireless and wired internet in the suite
* A warm and comfortable living area with a bright alpine forest view.
* Fully-equipped, modern kitchen with all amenities.
* Free ski valet next to the lobby.
* Ski rental and repair shop next to the lobby.
* A large swimming pool and three hot tubs are next to the ski slope.
* Locked and secure underground parking (C$ 15.00 per day).
* In-suite clothes washer / dryer.
* Completely SMOKE-FREE unit.
Thank you for your interest in our holiday home and have a great time in Whistler!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
(604) 736-7245 (British Columbia, Canada)
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
Fall Season ........ Oct 01-Nov 20, 2004 .. $150/night (two -night minimum). Pre-Holidays ....... Nov 21-Dec 17, 2004 .. $240/night (two -night minimum). Christmas .......... Dec 18-Dec 27, 2004 .. $550/night (three-night minimum). New Years .......... Dec 28-Jan 02, 2005 .. $620/night (two -night minimum). Powder Season ...... Jan 03-Feb 17, 2005 .. $385/night (three-night minimum). President's Week ... Feb 18-Feb 26, 2005 .. $500/night (five -night minimum). Prime Time ......... Feb 27-Apr 02, 2005 .. $395/night (four -night minimum). Spring Ski Season .. Apr 03-May 07, 2005 .. $230/night (three-night minimum).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 15 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
About the owner: Anne & Mark Mainwaring Whistler Blackcomb
- Primary: (604) 736-7245 (British Columbia, Canada)
Links to more information:
Dining Area & Kitchen
3 Outdoor Hot Tubs
View of *Quiet* Alpine Forest
2nd Bedroom with 2 Beds
All New Stainless Steel Appliances
Large Outdoor Heated Pool
Master BR with California King Bed & Flat Screen TV
In-suite Clothes Washer & Dryer
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 30%
- Calendar last updated 08/22/2015