There's a lot to admire about the coastal town of St. Augustine, including this beachfront 2-bedroom, 1-full bath, 2-half bath vacation rental condo in the Four Winds Condominiums. Suitable for up to 5 guests, this condo allows for endless entertainment in the Sunshine State, like strolling along the boardwalk after a friendly game of shuffleboard or tennis. Plan to visit the lighthouse, maritime museum, or the protected Anastasia Island Beach, which is just 20 minutes north of this property!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
You'll immediately switch into relaxation mode as soon as you arrive at this beach-themed condo. This 2-story unit offers an upper private balcony with a view of the ocean, swaying palm trees, and shuffleboard courts!
Unwind inside as you grab a seat on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV. Don't forget to connect to the complimentary wireless internet to search for the perfect local happy hour!
Featuring granite countertops and timeless shaker-style cabinetry, the fully equipped kitchen allows for you to prepare a home-cooked meal or beachfront picnic with ease. When you dine indoors, serve your feasts around the glass-topped table near the living room.
Enjoy after-dinner entertainment right on the property - this complex offers 2 heated swimming pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and basketball courts. Skip the built-in amenities and go for a leisurely walk on the beach to watch the moonlight glimmer on the waves.
With 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, and 1 twin bed, there's sure to be ideal sleeping arrangements for everyone. The master bedroom even features a flat-screen cable TV so you can watch your favorite shows from under the covers!
-- THE LOCATION --
Listen to the soothing sounds of the waves right from this unit's furnished balcony - get closer to the shore when you take a short 3-minute walk along the boardwalk for endless fun in the sun searching for seashells or splashing in the waves.
Explore outside of the property when you take a scenic 20-minute drive north towards Anastasia State Park that's home to the St. Augustine Lighthouse, Amphitheatre, and Maritime Museum. Learn why St. Augustine lays claim to being the oldest city in the United States!
Linger in the northern area as you cross the Bridge of Lions to arrive in downtown St. Augustine where other coastal attractions eagerly await! Admire the Spanish colonial architecture of the Basilica and Castillo de San Marcos before truly stepping back in time at the Colonial Quarter.
Reveal your wild side with a trip to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park located 20 minutes away from this property. End your evening free of gators with a sunset cruise on the Matanzas River.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, private balcony, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, portable stereo, in-unit laundry machines, balcony with outdoor furniture, and more
- Please note that there are 2 half-baths and 1 full-bath on this property
- Four Winds Condominiums amenities include access to the beach, 2 heated swimming pools, shuffleboard courts, tennis courts, basketball courts, and more
- Serene St. Augustine location just steps away from the beach and boardwalk, 10 minutes from Marineland, Fort Matanzas National Monument, 20-minute drive from downtown, St. Augustine Lighthouse, Anastasia State Park and other coastal attractions
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in