Discover all that Chattanooga has to offer without sacrificing comfort or style while staying at this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house at the foothills of Lookout Mountain. This home comfortably sleeps 4 guests with an air mattress available for 2 more. Located just 10 minutes away from all of the attractions in downtown Chattanooga, you can plan to take a short walk to historic St. Elmo or access the Guild Trail to view the Tennessee River as you hike past Ruby Falls!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Built in 1914, this historic home is ready to set the tone for a truly charming southern getaway. You're sure to enjoy the lush canopy of trees that surround the furnished porch as soon as you walk up the stairs to the charming home!
Beautiful hardwood floors welcome you inside the home, and lead you to the bright living space that features an oversized recliner chair with matching couch and a flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Roku and Sling TV.
Around the corner from the original decorative brick fireplace is the fully equipped kitchen. Prepare for the next day's excursion as you pack a snack for your hike to Ruby Falls along the Guild Trail!
Enjoy your home-cooked meals at home around the dining table with seating for 4, or cozy up at the breakfast bar with seating for 2.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom offers a comfortable full bed. If additional sleeping arrangements are needed, be sure to use to the provided air mattress.
You couldn't ask for a better location in Chattanooga - this home is nestled at the base of Lookout Mountain right along the Guild Trail with connection to the RiverWalk. So don't hesitate to go outside and explore the terrain that includes Mystery Falls, Ruby Falls, and the Tennessee River!
If you're in Chattanooga for the IronMan event, make this property your new home base! This lovely home sits near the raceway - perfect for both athletes and supportive spectators.
Experience a more urban landscape with a 10-minute drive into downtown. Tour the campus of The University of Tennessee, visit the Creative Discovery Museum, or cheer on the Chattanooga Mocs at Finley Stadium.
Indulge in traditional southern cooking at one of the restaurants in historic St. Elmo - a short 10-minute walk from this home. Savor the flavors of seasoned scallops at 1885 Grill or share a tangy BBQ sandwich at The Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV equipped with Roku and Sling TV, DVD player, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Prime Chattanooga location within walking distance to historic St. Elmo, the Guild Trail with Ruby Falls, 6-minute drive to Rock City, 10-minute drive from downtown with the University, dynamic shops, riverside restaurants, museums, and many more local attractions
- Great location for IronMan athletes and spectators!
- No smoking. Any evidence found of violation of this rule will result in a $150.00 charge to the guest
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this home may not be suitable for the handicapped as there are a set of stairs leading up to the property
- If the property is found in unsatisfactory condition requiring additional cleaning, the guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in