* Winter Special! 10% discount on 3+ night stays now through January *
This stunning hilltop villa offers panoramic views, an outdoor oasis with a pool and 3 acres with a private gated entry. The 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental sleeps 6 and rests on a working vineyard and fruit orchard. Serenity abounds while wineries, breweries, golf courses, beaches, parks, sports activities and shops are at your fingertips! Enjoy everything sun-filled southern California has to offer from this home-base.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Separate Studio): Full Bed, Queen Pullout Couch/Bed
Turtle Rock Ranch is a peaceful estate boasting modern architecture, a sprawling 3,200-square-foot living space and comfortable decor. As soon as you’ve unpacked your belongings in the home’s 3 bedrooms, head back outside to relax by the pool, take in the scenery and enjoy the seclusion of this outdoor sanctuary with its multiple outdoor lounge areas. After stopping at one of the nearby wineries, return to an al fresco dinner as the sun sets over the mountain view on the horizon.
Back inside, you won’t be able to escape the endless views whether enjoying dinner in the dining area or relaxing in one of the 2 living areas. Glass doors and windows line the walls of every room on the first floor and open to terraces with views on 3 sides. Recharge as you overlook the peaceful orchards and vineyard that line the sloping hillsides from the second-floor balconies that extend the full length of the west and east sides of the house.
The formal living area boasts a 2-story stone fireplace, exposed beams and a decorative vintage grand piano. The family room has a large sectional, fireplace and flat-screen, as well as numerous shelves of books - perfect for relaxing after a day of golfing or exploring the beach-side villages like Carlsbad, Cardiff or Encinitas.
The fully equipped kitchen, with island seating, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and great views of the valleys and mountains, is a chef’s dream. Whip up a culinary creation for your loved ones and end your night dining outside below the stars.
With an upstairs master, a guest suite situated in its own corner on the first floor, and a separate studio, there are 3 distinct and private sleeping areas. The separate studio features an outdoor, covered shower with a spectacular view.
**Please note: a property caretaker lives on-site, in a separate home down the hill. You may see the caretaker (and staff) working in the orchard or vineyard during your stay. There are no shared amenities or access to the main house. **
This area of North County San Diego, surrounded by valleys and bouldered hills, offers a beautiful and calm location within reach of San Diego’s outdoor activities and parks, local breweries, wineries, beaches and golfing.
Take the entire family over to Legoland, then stop by the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park. They are approximately 18 and 15 miles away, respectively. Please note that the property is not in San Diego City.
Turtle Rock Ranch is 18 miles from the nearest beach. Temecula wineries are a short drive away (with Escondido wineries even closer), as are the best local breweries and golf courses in San Diego County.
Sea World and Balboa Park, as well as downtown San Diego, are 40 miles away, and Disneyland is an 85-mile drive. San Diego airport is 30 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- House information, policies and detailed access instructions are sent to guests upon confirmed reservation; please read them thoroughly.
- This home is equipped with several “smart” features, like phone-enabled keyless entry, smart energy-efficient/self-regulating thermostat, and energy-efficient solar heating.
- The third bedroom room/separate studio with its own code-controlled entrance, has an en-suite bathroom (the toilet is a stand-alone system, so absolutely nothing but TP can be flushed). The separate studio also features its own outdoor, covered shower. The studio is hooked up to its own AC/Heat, not the central system in the main house. It also has a ceiling fan and electric fireplace.
- Starter supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, hand, dishwashing, and clothes-washing soap, as well as shampoo and conditioner. Some basic spices, salt, sugar, etc are also provided but not replenished regularly. Any other items are not house provided and left by previous guests. Please bring your own supplies for longer stays.
- You may see the caretaker (and staff) working in the orchard or vineyard during your stay (and getting some supplies from the garage). There are no shared amenities.
- Property is on the top of a hill, and the driveway is winding with space at the top to park no more than 4 cars. Over-sized cars will not fit in the garage .
- Smart TVs include access to Wi-Fi/Netflix only (no local cable).
- *Exterior only* motion detectors are present and visible at the property for security at entry points/doors.
- The maximum occupancy for this property may be accommodated only with prior homeowner approval. Note there is only additional pull-out couch. There is a $50 per person fee for any guest over the max occupancy.
- Solar heating for pool available in winter months only.
- Please treat this home with respect and care, and honor the list of house policies that are provided ahead of your check-in date. Some highlights provided below:
- Smoking or fires of any kind is strictly prohibited anywhere (inside or outside) on the property. Violations will result in min $500 fine.
- No pets please (homeowners have allergies). Violations will result in $500 fine.
- No events or parties. Guests must honor the reservation number at all times. No gatherings beyond the max occupancy number without pre-approval. Violations will result in a min $500 fine.
- Trash rules provided separately must be followed please; violations will result in $500 fine.