About the property
- Condo2000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
This is a newly completed(June 1st) top floor, end unit that sleeps 10. The location has great views of Castle Rock Lake, the pool area and the woods. The top/end units are the best due to the high cathedral ceilings and the extra windows on the outside wall. This makes for a very bright, open concept condo with great views. There is a private entrance leading up the stairs to the front door. Once inside you will see a beautiful lake view and a custom kitchen with Amish made cabinets, granite countertops and an extra large 5'x8' island-great for entertaining! All stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and beverage cooler. Seating for 6 at the dining table and 6 more at the island. Also a large walk-in pantry for extra storage. The kitchen is supplied with everything you may need during your stay. Beyond the kitchen is the great room with an awesome floor to ceiling gas fireplace, 62in. TV and very comfortable sectional with recliner that also has a fold away queen memory foam bed. The 9' patio doors lead to the patio furniture on the covered deck and provide a great view of the lake. To get away from it all, retreat to the master bedroom. There you have a king sized log bed, sofa with fold away bed, a 39in. flat screen, dresser and walk-in closet with wall safe. There is another 9' patio door that opens to the deck that provides another great view of the lake. The side windows provide a nice view and excellent light.The master bath is the place to relax with a 6' walk in shower that has 3 shower heads including a rain head! Or if that's not enough, enjoy a relaxing whirlpool bath. The second bedroom has a queen size log bed, 39in. flat screen, dresser, closet and a 6' patio door leading to the deck and of course another great view of the lake. The third bedroom has a log bunkbed (xl twin over queen), 39in. flat screen, dresser and closet. There are two windows providing great views of the woods. There is a second bathroom with a shower and tub for these bedrooms to share. The washer and dryer are in the utility room along with a utility sink. Extra pillows, sheets and blankets are supplied for the pullout beds. A roll away bed is also available.Towels are provided. Castle Rock Lake is the 4th largest lake in Wisconsin but it's #1 for fun. It is a great recreational lake with many great restaurants and bars to enjoy. The lake and the beautiful surrounding area can't be beat!
PAYMENTS: We accept payment by Personal Check, Money Order, or Major Credit Card (3% transaction fee). Payment of 50% of the rental fee is required within 5 days of making your reservations. Your prompt payment is appreciated, as we are unable to guarantee a hold on any property longer than 5 days without payment. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive an email or a confirmation letter. Final payment, including taxes, fees and security deposit is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Upon receipt of your final payment, we will send you a final confirmation email or letter showing you are paid in full, along with check-in instructions.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations, for any reason, are handled as follows:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival: Refund of all moneys received less $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 15 to 30 days prior to arrival: Refund
50% of deposit less $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival: Forfeiture of all rental proceeds. Security deposit will be refunded.
- Checks returned for any reason will be charged a $50 administration fee, and your reservation will be canceled.
-Credit card processing fees and split payment processing fees are not refundable
- To protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances, please contact your personal insurance agent to inquire about travel insurance.
Missing or Damaged Items
You are responsible for any items that are missing or damaged during your stay. If, upon arrival, you notice that something is already missing or damaged, you must inform the management company. If you lose or damage any item in the property, please inform the management company promptly to make arrangements to pay them for the lost or damaged item. If items are discovered missing or damaged during your stay or after your departure, the owner will contact you to discuss the loss or damage and will make arrangements to collect payment from you. By signing the rental agreement, you agree to be financially responsible for any items that you or the other occupants lose or damage during your stay, including appliances, dishware, towels/linens, keys, furniture, glass, decorative items or any other item in the property.
Rules and Regulations
• Smoking is expressly prohibited within the rental property, and allowed only on the balconies. The scent of cigarette smoke or cigarette butts found within the units may result in a cleaning charge of up to $200US. It is prohibited to throw cigarettes or cigarette butts over the balcony. This could result in a fire and criminal charges.
• Guests are not allowed to exceed the maximum occupancy of a property. If more guests are in the property than what is agreed to on this rental agreement, this will result in eviction from the property without reimbursement.
• Guests are not allowed to admit others not in their rental group into the common areas of the property without express permission from the common area administration. All posted property and common area rules must be obeyed by all guests.
• The owner is not responsible for any health or accident related problems or charges that may occur to the guests during their stay. The guest will also take all necessary precautions regarding safety, health, and any other precautionary measures, and will not hold the owner liable for any occurrences.
• The owners are not responsible for any cases of theft or replacement of stolen valuables from the unit during the guest’s stay. The guest acknowledges that it is the responsibility of the guests to keep the entrance door closed and locked, and balcony doors closed and locked while absent. Any item belonging to the guest which becomes missing is the responsibility of the guest.
• Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the owner or the property management company, including excessive noise, throwing items from the balconies, destruction of property, behavior resulting in complaints from other guests, etc., may result in eviction, and/or notification of the authorities, by the owner or the property management company.
• The owner reserves the right to transfer this reservation to another property or cancel the reservation in the case that the property reserved becomes unavailable for rent due to damage, utility problems, if the owner sells the property, or due to other circumstances outside of our control. We will do everything reasonably possible to find a similar property for rent. If a similar property cannot be found, or if the guest decides not to accept the alternative property, a full refund will be given to the guest, with no penalties or fees deducted.
•The owner reserves the right to cancel a reservation without reimbursement if payments are not received within the time frame listed on this site.
You are responsible for a cleaning fee of a minimum of $100 for any excessive cleaning deemed necessary due to negligence. If your kids can't do it at home , then your kids can't do it here. Food is to be eaten at the kitchen table, counter, or at the table on the deck. Any sign of food any where else or any sign of a pet will result in the forfeiture or your entire deposit.
Absolutely NO SMOKING. Any sign of smoking will result in forfeiture of your entire deposit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
We are local business owners that moved to the area from Chicago in 2001. Our family loves the beauty of the area and the feeling of small town life. We spend our free time on Castle Rock Lake with our kids.
Frank purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Frank chose Mauston
Our condo is a new, very upscale, yet comfortable unit. It is located on the top floor which means, cathedral ceilings and no noise from others. It's also an end unit, which means a bright unit with great views due to the extra windows. Ask us about waterpark passes..
What makes this Condo unique
We love this unit because it's rustic and upscale. It was built with quality to meet high expectations, yet made to be comfortable. It's a perfect combination to be enjoyed by all.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Excellent place to make priceless memories...
Amazing!!! This place is beautiful. We really enjoyed the location and views. Great place to make priceless memories. Frank, the owner, and his daughter, Taylor, were warm and informative. Loved the fish fry at Shipwreck, a local bar. Portofino Bay Restaurant is a minute walk and has a breathtaking view. The owners are sweet. I would definitely recommend this property.
This was a great stay
This was a great get away place to go. They have a restaraunt on the water, a pool and hot tub. Frank and his daughter are very organized and made the stay easy.
Gorgeous condo with an equally gorgeous view!
I would like to thank the family of this condo as they were very helpful, kind, and personable. The condo?! This is a WOW! Truly! Right when you walk in you see a home that is pristine, beautiful, and with an awesome layout. When you are in the kitchen you can see through the sliding doors at Castle Rock Lake. Family making memories we had! We grilled on the deck, played cards and other games...and just talked. Also, Bocce Ball, a little beach/ lake time, pool fun...etc!! Our family included us ( the grandparents), our sons and their spouses along with our grandchildren who are 4 and the other almost a 3 year old! I want to thank you for sharing your home. You gave 3 generations a most wonderful getaway with one another. Again, Thank you!
We really enjoyed our stay. The condo was clean, spacious and well equipped. There was plenty of room for our whole family. The kids really enjoyed the pool and beach. We rented a wonderful pontoon boat to enjoy the lake. The owners were very helpful . We would highly recommend this place.
Perfect location and accomodations
We enjoyed the Castle Rock Condo. The accommodations were perfect for our group and the property is well located for lake, pool, and nearby park fun. The condo has everything you need for a great getaway.
The condo was very clean. We had two families staying for the weeken. There was plenty of room for everyone. We are planning to reserve for same time next year.
Our condo is located on Castle Rock Lake, which is great for fishing, swimming, boating and snowmobiling. Atving is also enjoyed in our area too. We are also only 15-20 miles from the Wisconsin Dells- The Waterpark Capital of the World! The new Woodside Sports Center is less than 5 miles away too.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates on Last Minute rentals and Off Season rentals are Negotiable. Contact owner to discuss. Discounts do not apply to holidays. CLEANING RESPONSIBILITY You are responsible for a cleaning fee of a minimum of $100 for any excessive cleaning deemed necessary due to negligence.Food is to be eaten in the kitchen or on the deck only. Any sign of a pet or smoking and you will forfeit your deposit. Mailing Address PO Box 265 Mauston, WI. 53948