Romance and relaxation abound at 'Santa Salvo Cassetta,' a charming vacation rental studio cottage on the scenic Colonels Island! With an outdoor kitchen, furnished patio and dock, this Mediterranean-style home hosts 2 guests for an intimate retreat. Rent a boat nearby and sail to the untouched islands off the coast or rent a golf cart to cruise the dirt roads in search of wildlife. No matter the day’s adventure, end each excursion stargazing with your loved one around the fire pit!
Studio: Queen Bed
Inspired by a classic love story, 'Santa Salvo Cassetta’ tells a romantic tale of an Italian woman’s wedding day and blissful marriage through black and white photos, vintage furnishings and mosaic accents. Large glass doors line the outer wall of the main living space to bring the outdoors inside and allow you to seamlessly access the home’s many amenities.
Discover your own slice of paradise in the cottage’s heavenly outdoor space, boasting an outdoor shower, furnished patio and dock. Named “Nani’s Kitchen,” the outdoor kitchen takes on its own character with custom stone tiling, vibrant string lights and all the necessary cooking gadgets. Entertain your guests under the pergola covering before spending an afternoon floating, fishing or paddleboarding out on the water.
Wash off the remnants of Blackbeard Creek in the private outdoor shower and, afterwards, warm up around the fire pit overlooking the waterfront.
Satisfy your sweet tooth in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with everything you need to prepare your favorite dinners and desserts. Wine and dine with your loved one indoors around the 2-person cafe table, or savor your creation under the stars on the patio.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, curl up in the cloud-like queen bed and stream your favorite show on the flat-screen TV.
Find this Midway hideaway centrally located to all that Colonels Island has to offer. When you're not enjoying the outdoor splendors of the property, take a boat ride to one of the nearby islands, such as Ossabaw and St. Catherines to experience the area’s rich history.
Just 14.7 miles away is the town of Midway where you can walk through the Historic District and visit the Midway Museum. For a day trip, venture to the salty marshes and maritime forests of Jekyll Island, home to the scenic Driftwood Beach, Georgia Sea Turtle Center and Horton House Ruins. Nearby, you'll also find Savannah, Darien, and St. Simons, all offering several great restaurants and shops.
For an afternoon on land, rent a golf cart and cruise along the surrounding dirt roads to discover the area’s diverse wildlife and stunning scenery.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- If you are looking for other properties in the area, check out these Evolve listings: 337194, 341119, 337192, 412574
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV w/ streaming capabilities, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, washer and dryer (in outdoor shed), outdoor kitchen w/gas grill and sink, furnished patio, fire pit, outdoor shower, dock, parking for 1 vehicle and much more
- Boat parking is available 4 houses down at the "Main Cottage." Please note that the “Main cottage” is a separate vacation rental unit and other travelers may be present
- Breakfast, snack plates and flowers can be delivered for an additional fee (please reach out to Evolve for more information)
- Two kayaks are available for rent at the property
- Various pieces of artwork and decor throughout the home are available for purchase
- Ideal Colonels Island location - Only a stone’s throw away from the water! Enjoy fishing, paddle boarding, boating and more right in your backyard. Minutes from various area attractions including Midway Historic District and Jekyll Island
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport - 400 Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408 (~40.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and an additional fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note there is a $50 processing fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in