Venture to the vibrant forests of colorful Colorado when you book this 2-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Pine. Perched on a hilltop overlooking Staunton State Park, this home provides incredible views both inside through the floor-to-ceiling windows and outside on 12.6 acres of private land. Whether you're visiting for a quiet weekend in the woods or a family ski trip to the nearby Breckenridge resort - this mountain cabin is sure to be the perfect home base!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle
You'll find this ideal getaway high within the pines. This passive solar, timber-frame home boasts 1,600 square feet, with vaulted ceilings, complex timber woodwork and extensive windows that provide stunning mountain views throughout every room.
This home exudes a cozy and inviting atmosphere. Natural light pours through the windows and warms your shoulders, while the wood-burning stove thaws frozen toes. Unwind with a Netflix Original on the flat-screen Smart TV in the living room, while the kids retreat upstairs to play a board game in the lofted space.
Refuel weary friends with a hearty home-cooked meal each evening. While grillmasters prepare the catch-of-the-day on the stainless steel gas grill outside, you can utilize the counter space and stainless steel appliances inside to perfect that first-prize rhubarb dish for the annual Pine County Rhubarb festival!
After a day on the slopes, let the radiant heat floors warm your feet and the jetted tub ease sore muscles. Get a great night's sleep before another busy day on a queen bed in either bedroom or on the 2 twin beds found in the loft.
You'll be well-rested for days spent hiking, mountain biking, and exploring the 12.6 acres of private land this home calls its backyard! For particularly spectacular views, hike the hill behind the home for views of the highest points on the property.
Lace up the hiking boots and drive just 4 minutes down to Staunton State Park to experience the landscape that Colorado calls home. Start your adventure at Staunton for easy hiking and fishing in the creeks until you're ready to venture an hour further to Pike National Forest. There you’ll find for more challenging trails and gold medal fishing in the South Platte River.
If you're visiting in colder weather, pack up the ski gear and drive over an hour to Breckenridge Ski Resort! With nearly 3,000 acres of mountain to ski, consisting of 187 trails and dozens of terrain parks, this resort is a prime example of five-star skiing in the Rocky Mountains.
You'll be just 10 miles from the heart of historic Pine. This charming mountain town is filled with charming shops, restaurants, outdoor activities, and is often host to dozens of local events and festivals.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, 3 Smart TVs with DirectTV, passive solar heating and cooling, radiant heat floors, a jetted tub, wood burning stove w/ firewood provided , vaulted ceilings, in-unit laundry machines, a stainless steel gas grill, 12.6 acres of private land, surface/driveway parking for 3 cars and much more!
- Picturesque Pine location showcasing incredible State Park views. Enjoy easy access to multiple ski resorts, national parks, mountain towns, and the west side of Denver!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Centennial Airport - 8001 Interport Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112, (~ 43.5 miles
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet, per stay (maximum 2 allowed) )
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in