** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Discover the charming seaside town of Summerland from this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 4! Only a short stroll from Lookout Park, this beach home boasts splendid ocean views and easy access to the shore. In 15 minutes or less, you can browse the shops in town or explore Santa Barbara, Montecito and Carpinteria!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Upon arrival, take a trip back through time as the home’s exterior boasts beautiful Queen Anne style architecture with siding and framing dating back to the 19th century. As a part of one of the oldest homes in town, this apartment combines old-world charm with modern-day comfort for your ultimate home-away-from-home experience.
Enjoy a moment to yourself on the private patio, surrounded by lush foliage and beautiful brick walkways.
Recently remodeled, the interior offers vaulted ceilings, updated appliances and comfortable furnishings to make you feel right at home. Sprawl out on the sofa in front of the flat-screen cable TV as you discuss the day’s Santa Barbara agenda with your loved ones.
If you don’t feel like dining out downtown, utilize the fully equipped kitchen for a delicious home-style dish. The space includes stainless steel appliances, along with a knife block, coffeemaker and toaster for added convenience.
Freshen up after a long day at the beach in the full bathroom, outfitted with a sleek vanity and shower/tub combo. Call it a night and curl up in the bedroom’s queen bed to rest up for tomorrow’s coastal excursion!
Walk just half a mile down the road to explore the sandy shores and abundant activities of Lookout Park! This beachfront park houses multiple picnic tables and grilling stations, a volleyball court, kids playground and miles of pristine shoreline that awaits your discovery.
Search for local treasures in the town of Summerland, which offers countless antique shops, boutique stores and local eateries. If you’re looking for even more options, make the short drive north into Santa Barbara or south to Carpinteria.
No trip to Santa Barbara County would be complete without visiting Montecito, an incredibly scenic area with hikes for all skill levels, world-class surf beaches and upscale retail districts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, cable TV, bath and beach towels, private patio, shared laundry machines, gated driveway parking for 1 car and more
- Spectacular Santa Barbara area location - Short stroll from Lookout Park! Minutes away from town, local cafes and numerous antique shops. 15 minutes or less to Santa Barbara, Montecito and Carpinteria
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- If your group is larger than 4, consider booking the 4 bedroom "Lillie House" (sleeps 8) https://evolvevacationrental.com/384398**
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in