Colony Surf #306 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You'll love this 540 sq.ft. "Tropical Hideaway" studio in the beachfront Colony Surf building on the beach at the quiet end of Waikiki!
- Stone floors throughout
- Sofa and dining table (2 chairs)
- 49" flat screen TV and DVD player
- Queen-size four poster bed
- Ceiling fan (Colony Surf suites are not air-conditioned)
- Plantation Shutters
- Partial Ocean and Diamond Head Views!
- Upgraded Full Kitchen
- Granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and gas stove)
- Stone shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Granite counters
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request (no fee)
Laundry facilities are on site. Sorry, no pets.
This non-smoking accommodation is available for stays of 30+ days and sleeps 2.
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You’ll also be close to tennis courts in Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium). With a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, you’re also just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-165-033-1648-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.