Clean and cozy 1 bedroom ground floor condo just 5 minutes drive to Hunter Mountain Ski Center, with amazing views of Hunter Mountain ski slopes. Sleeps 3 comfortably (2 full beds and 1 queen sofa sleeper), but if you don't mind sharing a bed, the max occupancy is 4. Complimentary coffee, creamer, tea. Bedroom: 2 full beds, 40" Smart 4 K Samsung TV, dresser, mirror, night stands, ottoman bench. Living room: queen sofa sleeper, wood burning fire place, 43" Smart TV, DVD player, video library, glass sliding doors with stunning views of Hunter Mountain and the ski slopes. Full bathroom with toilet, shower/tub, basic toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, make-up remover). Free parking (head in only please) for up to 2 cars right by the condo entrance. Less than 5 minutes drive to famous Hunter Mountain ski area. Clean and cozy, affordably priced place for your ski vacation or romantic getaway. Price is for 2 guests. Extra guests - $40 per person per night. Please refer to the calendar for events and holidays pricing.
Please, review carefully the list of house rules bellow as they are an important part of the contract you're going to sign at the time of the booking:
1. Please, NEVER LEAVE A BURNING FIRE IN THE FIREPLACE UNATTENDED!
2. Sorry, no pets. BRINGING DOG, CAT OR ANY OTHER KIND OF PET/ANIMAL INSIDE THE CONDO WILL LEAD TO AN INSTANT TERMINATION OF YOUR BOOKING. DAMAGE DEPOSIT AND ANY UNUSED PORTION OF YOUR RESERVATION WON'T BE REFUNDED!
3. Smoking ONLY OUTSIDE! SMOKING INSIDE WILL LEAD TO AN INSTANT TERMINATION OF YOUR BOOKING. DAMAGE DEPOSIT AND ANY UNUSED PORTION OF YOUR RESERVATION WON'T BE REFUNDED!
4. Please, NO SKI SHOES INSIDE. Please, leave your ski shoes/equipment on the special boot tray, located behind the condo entrance door.
5. Please, do not place any kind of luggage (suitcases, travel bags etc) on the bench in bedroom, but use the luggage racks instead. Thanks.
6. Not suitable for infants and toddlers. We consider the wood burning fireplace unsafe for children, therefore your children need to be supervised when playing around the fireplace.
7. The person who pays for the booking must be presented during entire stay.
8. Check in time - after 4 pm.
9. Check out time - no later than 11 am.
10. Quiet time from 11 pm to 7 am
We welcome everyone to stay at our place, but we don't tolerate any illegal activities on our property, as well as use of illegal drugs.
The condo is located within a walking distance to all music festivals, Oktoberfest, German Alps Festival, 4 days outdoor Grey Fox Bluegrass Music Festival, TAP - the largest craft beer festival in New York State, "Tour of the Catskills" Pro-Am Bicycle Road Race, Hunter Mountain Celtic Festival, the Hunter Mountain Ski Center and Zip-Line. Twain's trail is about 100 feet behind the house.