** Book 6 nights and get the 7th free! **
* Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay *
Follow your wanderlust to the wilderness surrounding this 1-bedroom,1-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6. The Smith River meets the Pacific just 150 steps outside the front door, where salmon fishing, wildlife viewing, and kayaking abound. Retire home to gather by the fire pit for relaxing evenings with loved ones.
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Twin Trundle Bed
This coastal condo boasts all the comforts of home for optimal holiday relaxation. The rich hardwood floors cover the entire open-concept floor plan fostering a rustic and warm ambiance.
Unwind on the plush sofa in the living area and stream film favorites on the flat-screen charter TV. As the day comes to an end, retire to the light and airy bedroom featuring 2 queen beds for restful slumbers.
Rise and shine with a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Cozy up to the 2-person breakfast bar or sit around the table with seating for 3 and enjoy your culinary treats!
Stroll around the beautifully manicured lawn and sit back in the comfortable chairs and take in the serene surroundings and the gentle ocean breeze. Enjoy nightly barbecues on the shared gas grill and late-night s'mores on the rustic wood fire pit.
Doctors, nurses, and other traveling medical personnel here for long-term stays, or simply vacationers seeking relaxation will love this unit's fantastic location!
The proximity to the beautiful beaches of Smith River is just 150 steps from your front door! Kayaking, Salmon fishing, hiking, and wildlife viewing of seals, pelicans, and sea lions are minutes away!
The enchanting Redwood State Park is just 13 miles south from your home-away-from-home. Scenic hiking and biking trails through the tower trees or serene paddles in the Smith River are all favorites when visiting this stunning state park.
Hop in the car for a short 17-minute drive to the breathtaking Tolowa Dunes State Park. Explore the awe-inspiring beauty while horseback riding, hiking, biking, or taking sandy strolls along the coast.
Just 22 minutes away is vibrant Crescent City boasting beachfront parks, galleries, museums, restaurants, boutiques and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen charter TV, in-unit washer and dryer, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, shared gas grill, fire pit, patio and much more!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental apartments in the same complex, Evolve listing #391709 and #390832. All 3 properties together can accommodate up to 15 guests
- Great for doctors, nurses, and other traveling medical personnel seeking a long-term rental!
- Fantastic Smith River location just 150 feet away from the Pacific Ocean, 13 miles from Redwood State Park, and a short drive from Crescent City and Tolowa Dunes State Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Del Norte County Regional Airport -250 Dale Rupert Rd, Crescent City, CA 95531 (~18.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in