** Book 6 nights and get the 7th free! **
* Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay *
Elevate your Smith River vacation at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo. This condo boasts coastal decor, ocean views, and accommodations for 3 guests. Enjoy being located just 150 feet from the shores bordering the Smith River and the Pacific where outdoor adventures are abundant and relaxation is inevitable.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Twin Bed
This seaside sanctuary features all the comforts of home, ensuring a relaxing getaway. The bright and breezy living area features a 60-inch flat-screen TV and stunning Pacific vistas, offering the perfect spot to spend some downtime watching your favorite shows and admiring the views.
The fully equipped kitchen will inspire you to put your culinary skills to the test. Cozy up to the 2-person breakfast bar and enjoy your home-cooked meals.
For fresh air, step out to the upper patio and enjoy a refreshing beverage while taking in the panoramic Pacific views. In the evenings, sit back and relax in your front row seat to mesmerizing California sunsets over the shimmering ocean.
Head down to the patio featuring a gas grill and a shared fire pit to roast s'mores or stargaze with your loved ones in this serene outdoor space.
Retire to the master bedroom and dive under the covers of your cloud-like king-sized bed.
Additional sleeping can be found on the twin bed in the living area.
An ideal location makes this home great for doctors, nurses and other medical personnel planning a long-term stay or simply leisure vacationers seeking fun in the sun.
With the proximity to the picturesque shores of Smith River, you are just minutes away from your favorite oceanside adventures! Kayaking, beachcombing, salmon fishing, hiking, and wildlife viewing are just 150 steps away!
Stout Grove and Redwood State Park boast awe-inspiring hikes through the striking Northern California Wilderness. Mountain biking, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing and more are just 13 miles away!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to Tolowa Dunes State Park. Biking, hiking, wildlife viewing, and sandy strolls on the shoreline are all enjoyed in this stunning state park.
The vibrant port town of Crescent City is a 22-minute drive away featuring beachfront parks, galleries, local fare, specialty shops, and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, private patio with ocean views, 2 60-inch flat-screen TVs, access to a shared fire pit, gas grill, washer and dryer, and much more!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the other vacation rental apartments in the same complex, Evolve listing #391711 and #390832. All 3 properties together can accommodate up to 15 guests
- Great for doctors, nurses, and other traveling medical personnel seeking a long-term rental!
- Fantastic Smith River location just steps from the coast, 13 miles from Redwood State Park, and a short drive from Crescent City and Tolowa Dunes State Park!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in