You'll feel right at home when you stay at this beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. Situated in a desirable neighborhood on a tree-lined street, this 1,812-square-foot home sleeps 6. Home to the Broadmoor Seven Falls, the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, breweries, spas and so much more, Colorado Springs is a vibrant city offering endless entertainment and recreation. From the private backyard patio you'll have partial mountain views, while inside you'll have all the comforts of home.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This lovely home built 1959 has undergone thorough updates and renovations to make it as luxurious and accommodating as possible. While maintaining much of its mid-century charm, the home features an open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and brand new windows and solar tube skylights that brighten the space.
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for entertaining family and friends. With stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and all the necessary amenities, you can host happy hour and family dinner with ease. Enjoy meals around the 6-person dining table, or head out to the private patio and dine al fresco.
In the living room is a stunning stone wrapped, double-sided fireplace. A wall of windows with double sliding doors with internal mini blinds opens to the back patio. Never miss a show with the help of the flat-screen Smart TV, and stay connected through the wireless internet access.
This backyard is completely enclosed, offering ample peace and privacy. Surrounded by large trees with partial mountain views, there's no better place to sit back, relax and enjoy Colorado's 245 sunny days.
This home is ideally located in a quiet, safe neighborhood, with picturesque tree-lined streets and grand turn-of-the-century houses.
Step out the front door for a walk around the neighborhood or down to Monument Valley Park. There you'll find playgrounds for the kids, soccer fields and miles of trails for walking and jogging. There's no better way to start the morning than with a jog along the river.
Golf enthusiast's, don't forget your clubs! The Patty Jewett Municipal Golf Course is about 5 minutes away. For a little more fun under the sun, take on the Manitou Incline, or head out horseback riding, whitewater rafting or wildlife watching.
Downtown is just 2 miles away, featuring fabulous restaurants and boutique shops. Tour the museums, visit the parks or make a trip to the historic Colorado College or Olympic Training Center.
This home base is the perfect place to discover the natural beauty, culinary creations, brewery delights and historic wonders of Colorado Springs!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV w/ Sling, a double-sided gas fireplace, central air conditioning and heating, washer and dryer, wireless lamp base charging port, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), outdoor dining area, private patio, enclosed backyard, sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress, pack and play, highchair, linens, towels, garage parking for 1 car, driveway parking for 2 cars, ample street parking
- Picturesque Colorado Springs home - Nestled in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by beautiful homes and towering trees. Downtown is just 2 miles away, and you're just a short drive to some of Colorado's most impressive outdoor areas
- Easy access to highway I-25!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~ 14.4 miles away) OR Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 84.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy is flexible with prior homeowner approval
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in