** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
An ideal lake getaway awaits at this 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom St. David vacation rental house! This house boasts 4,000 square feet, accommodations for 17 guests, and a wonderful waterfront location. With an outdoor patio and easy access to both the public beach and a plethora of lake activities - you’ll be able to truly make the most out of your next Maine getaway!
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds | Upstairs Sleeping Nook: Twin Bed
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at 'Pam's House'. Upon arrival, simply walk across the street to the water and breathe in the fresh air before heading inside to unpack.
A cozy living area greets you as you first step inside. Settle down on the couches or arm chair as you stream your favorite movie on the flat-screen Sling TV.
After days fishing on the lake, bring your prized trout or salmon into the fully equipped kitchen to cook up a zesty fish dinner! Settle down together on one of the home’s 2 dining tables and share the story of today’s catch.
If you’d rather take your culinary creations outside, you can bask in the wonderful views of the water while dining on the outdoor patio.
Come nighttime, head back inside and make yourself comfortable throughout the home’s 5 bedrooms. With 4 queen beds, a full bed, and 6 twin beds, this home is the perfect location for large groups!
This lakeside property is ideally located across the street from the water, and is just a short walk away from a sandy public beach. Let the kids run around the playground as you lounge on a beach towel in front of the water.
Get a little closer to the water by renting a jet ski, kayak, canoe, or pontoon nearby. If you’d rather stay on land, simply cast your line into the water from the shoreline and troll for salmon and trout.
Golfers, be sure to bring your clubs, as Birch Point Golf Course features a 9-hole course with a bar and restaurant and is just a short walk away! You’ll still be gifted to wonderful activities come wintertime. Just across the street you'll find excellent snowmobiling and 4-wheeling trails!
This property is just minutes from the Canadian border, 3 hours from Quebec, half an hour from Fort Kent, and 1 hour from the famous Allagash Waterway. Hop in the car to explore all the surrounding excitement with convenience and ease!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Sling TVs, DVD player, hair dryer, furnished deck, patio, outdoor dining area, fire pit, and more!
- Beautiful Long Lake location - Enjoy easy access to an abundance of water activities, such as fishing, swimming, boating and more! Walking distance to golf course and short distance from restaurants and shops!
- Nearest Major Airport: Presque Isle International Airport (~60 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events, gatherings or family reunions considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with a shared driveway, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- $20 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 7 guests, max 30 guests allowed)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in