Located on Peace River in the picturesque Charlotte County of Florida, this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home is the perfect retreat! Up to 8 lucky guests will enjoy 2,338 square feet of beautifully appointed living space with top-notch amenities including a screened-in pool, home theater system, and an expansive second-story deck. Drive 10 minutes to play at the Maple Leaf Golf Club or simply relax with your family and watch for manatees from the private boat dock!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You can't help but smile as you revel in the top-notch amenities found inside this luxurious waterfront property. This home was made for memorable vacations with 2 outdoor dining areas, a private dock for a boat, and a perfectly-maintained pool - ideal for suntanning on hot Florida days.
The fully equipped kitchen is sure to excite even the most discerning chefs with a 5-burner gas stovetop with an electric oven, a warming drawer, sleek granite countertops, and spotless wooden cabinetry. Enjoy views of the river as you eat your culinary creations at the 6-person glass dining table in the living room.
This spectacular home sits on the coast where the Peace River Flows into Charlotte Harbor and forms one of the most pristine, biodiverse estuaries that can be found in the state. Watch from the lush backyard as dolphins, manatees, schools of fish, and even giant rays pass right in front of you!
Step back inside on the beautiful tile flooring in the living room and enjoy the open and spacious design of the room. This space features 2 comfortable leather couches, a flat-screen cable HD TV with a Bose home theater system, and a wall of windows that offers lots of natural light and great views.
When your eyes start to feel heavy, retreat to one of 3 cozy bedrooms featuring ceiling fans, flat-screen cable HD TVs, and cloud-like mattresses to get ready for a restful sleep!
Golf enthusiasts love this Florida home for it's proximity to two local courses 10-12 minutes north. Both the Maple Leaf Golf & Country Club as well as the Kings Gate Golf Club each offer challenging 18-hole golf courses and spectacular views.
On the nights that you don't feel like cooking on-site, head out the door to dine at one of the local eateries. The Blue Turtle is a 10-minute drive from the house and is a Punta Gorda top-spot for delicious seafood towers, fried oysters, and mouthwatering desserts.
If you're traveling with children, be sure to make the 2 hour and 10-minute trek to Disney World to give them an entertaining experience they will remember for the rest of their lives!
When you want to change up your scenery, drive 13 minutes to reach the Port Charlotte Beach Park for an amazingly scenic dog-friendly beach to swim, canoe, fish, or take a refreshing jog.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, home theater system, private screened-in pool, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, upstairs deck, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, boat dock, free WiFi, gas grill, 2 outdoor dining areas, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Punta Gorda location - Situated on the Peace River, 12 minutes from 2 local golf courses, 2 hours and 10 minutes from Disney World, a 13-minute drive to the Port Charlotte Beach Park, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the pool can be heated for an additional $25 per night fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in