From stunning views of the Rocky Mountain landscape to thoughtful amenities and gorgeous finishes, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Evergreen home has it all. Look forward to sitting by the fire under starry skies, cooking family meals in the gourmet kitchen, and relaxing in the privacy of this secluded space. From here you can walk to the lake and downtown Evergreen, or make a 45-minute day trip to Denver and several great ski areas. This home accommodates up to 10 with use of the sectional sofa.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sectional Sofa (Not a Pullout)
Throughout 3,100 square feet of well-appointed living space, this beautiful home boasts plush furnishings, modern decor and all the comforts of home. Almost every room gives way to natural views through expansive windows, bringing the beauty of the outdoors in.
Upon arrival, step outside to either one of the upper or lower decks to take in the views of the mountains, golf course, and downtown area. In the evening, the sky is lit with more stars than you'll be able to count while gathered around the fire pit.
Inside, light the wood-burning fireplace before heading to the gourmet kitchen to begin dinner. A kitchen this gorgeous featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances makes cooking a joy! Serve appetizers at the expansive counter then fire up the gas grill for burgers and dogs.
In the second living room, get in a game of ping pong or make cocktails at the wet bar! With plenty of space to spread out and relax, all 10 guests are sure to be comfortable.
For rest, 4 cozy bedrooms offer plush beds, cozy bedding and fluffy pillows to rest on. Two additional guests can post up on the huge sectional sofa! Rest assured that you'll have everything you need during your stay, including wireless internet access, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, a washer, dryer and more.
Away from the bustle of the big city, Evergreen is a year-round adventure-land boasting stunning natural beauty, plus fine dining, theaters and more.
Within 5 minutes of the home you can enjoy great shopping at local boutiques and dining at many delicious restaurants. Don't miss out on thick-crust, Colorado-style pizza at Beau Jo's Pizza, or happy hour drinks and eats at Illegal Burger!
Walk down to Evergreen Lake, or spend sunny days hiking Alderfer/Three Sisters Park. During chilly winters there's a scenic rink to skate on, while in the warmer months there's gorgeous golf courses to swing on.
Take a day trip to downtown Denver just 45 minutes away. Catch a professional football, hockey or baseball game, or buy tickets for a Broadway show at the Buell Theater.
If you're coming to Colorado to hit the famous powdery slopes, there's several nearby ski areas roughly 1 hour away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), 2 furnished decks (1 upper and 1 lower), gas fire pit (propane provided), gas grill, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with DirecTV, free WiFi, washer and dryer, laundry detergent, swamp coolers, wet bar, ping pong table, 2-car garage, driveway parking for 3 cars
- Stunning Evergreen Location - Nestled in a secluded, private area that gives way to beautiful mountain, golf course and downtown views
- Just 45-minutes from downtown Denver, roughly 50 minutes to Loveland Ski Area, 34 minutes to Echo Mountain and 90 minutes to Vail
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can sleep 8 guests on beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 with guests use of the sectional sofa in the living room
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in