* Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit and there is another vacation rental unit on the premises *
Escape to the abundance of outdoor activities and tranquil views of the Wind River Mountains at this Cora vacation rental studio! Situated on 40 acres, this rustic retreat offers a well-equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and accommodations for 4. With a prime location 30 miles from Pinedale and breathtaking views, this is the perfect spot for hunters or fishermen!
Studio: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Pull up to this cozy abode amidst the Kendall Valley of Cora, where you'll find 2 wood cabins resting on 40 scenic acres. The interior of the studio is complete with sleek tongue and groove wood walls, an exposed beam ceiling, and mountain-themed decor.
Spend downtime in the living room as you watch the flat-screen cable TV, or lounge outside on the communal patio furniture soaking up the quiet sounds of nature. Be on the lookout for the moose, antelope, and mule deer that tend to visit the area! In the evening, look up to see the stars and the Milky Way, clear and bright enough that you’ll feel like you can reach out and touch them.
With cookware and dishware provided, it'll be easy to prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen. Cook up your favorite wholesome dish in the oven or barbecue on the gas grill, and enjoy around the 4-person dining table.
After a long day of trout fishing on the Green River, curl up in the plush queen-sized bed. There are an additional 2 twin-sized beds to accommodate 2 more guests, as well as a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. Feel free to keep your clothing fresh and clean during your stay using the on-site laundry facilities located in the hunting lodge bunk house.
At the base of the Wind River Mountains in western Wyoming is where this quiet hideaway resides. Boasting 2.25 millions acres, this rugged mountain range is home to over 2,900 lakes and Wyoming's highest point, Gannett Peak.
The mountains offer an abundance of seasonal activities to partake in, such as hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, and ice fishing! Head 14.5 miles south to New Fork Trailhead to access the north section of the Continental Divide Scenic Trail, New Fork Canyon, or Palmer Canyon.
For a day of fishing, walk down to the Green River that runs right in front of the property, or drive to the New Fork Lakes, Dollar Lake or Green River Lakes to catch some rainbow, cutthroat, golden, and brook trout! Hunting is also popular in the mountains, with plentiful big game species surrounding the area.
Find the charming, activity-filled town of Pinedale nestled at the base of the Wind River Mountains. Be sure to check out this Wyoming gem, home to abundant wildlife and over 1,000 lakes for exploration!
Looking for a day trip destination? Jackson, Wyoming is less than 2 hours away, where you can raft, shop and sit down for a Chuck wagon dinner and show!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, communal furnished patio with gas grill, boat launch, linens, towels, on-site laundry facilities and more!
- Breathtaking Wind River Mountain Location - Quietly resting on 40 acres of land and minutes from an abundance of outdoor activities! Stunning views, an abundance of wildlife and starry skies
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jackson Hole Airport - 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001, (~90.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in