You can't get much closer to the Atlantic ocean than this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo! Situated in the heart of East Central Florida, this expansive 1,500-square-foot unit boasts all new appliances, a stunning ocean-view balcony, and accommodations for 6. Spend your days soaking up the sun while swimming in the pool on the community rooftop deck or sink your toes into the sand that’s just steps from this 3rd floor condo!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
As soon as you step inside, you'll fall in love with the nautical-themed decor and picturesque views of the sparkling ocean through the sliding glass doors. Walk out to the furnished balcony and listen to the soothing sound of the ocean tapping the shoreline while you slip into vacation mode.
This beautiful condo is located in the Moontide complex and has access to a multitude of top-notch community amenities. Start your day off by working up a sweat in the community fitness center followed by an afternoon in the community pool or hot tub.
After you get back from tanning, prepare a delicious lunch for everyone in the fully equipped kitchen. Regardless of where you are in the common areas of this cozy condo, you always have a view of the ocean.
On the night's that you're not exploring the local nightlife, relax on the comfortable 3-person leather couch and watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TV in the living room. The sofa can easily be converted into a queen pullout bed if you're looking to fully recline while watching your flick!
When your eyes start to feel heavy, retreat to one of the 2 comfortably furnished bedrooms, each boasting cloud-like mattresses, flat-screen cable TVs, and plenty of natural lighting. Draw yourself a bubble bath in the full bathroom in the hallway if you're looking for a bit more relaxation before bed!
On the nights that you're not dining at the condo, take a walk along Atlantic Avenue to explore some of the local eateries. Chases on the Beach is a 5-minute walk from the complex and is known for their freshly-caught seafood dishes like Blackened Mahi Mahi tacos and fried shrimp baskets.
The Smyrna Dunes Park is located a bit over 5 miles north of the condo and is a vast, pet-friendly public park where you can cast a line off of the fishing pier or enjoy a relaxing walk through this beautiful ecosystem.
Any golfers will love this condo’s location in proximity to the New Smyrna Beach Golf Course. Drive 12 minutes to reach this championship 18-hole public course lined with lush palm trees, and finish off your day with a meal at Tiano's Italian Restaurant on-site!
If you're looking to enjoy some of the local wildlife, look no further than the Marine Discovery Center. This Non-Profit organization is a 10-minute drive from the condo and features an indoor and outdoor exhibit, along with eco tours by boat, kayak, or land.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, en-suite bathroom, ocean-view balcony, 2 flat-screen cable TVs (1 is a Smart TV), beach chairs, beach umbrellas, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Enjoy access to fantastic community amenities such as community grills, a rooftop deck, pool and hot tub, tennis courts, and a fitness center!
- Unbelievable New Smyrna Beach beachfront location - 5 miles from the Smyrna Dunes Park, 12 minutes to the New Smyrna Beach Golf Course, 10-minute drive to the Marine Discovery Center, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport - 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, ( ~23.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (1 only, under 35 lbs)
- Guests must receive prior homeowner approval to bring a pet and send the animal's immunization records, per the HOA regulation
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 7 guests with additional sleeping arrangements
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in