Stop and smell the hibiscus flowers around this Kapolei community, where you'll find this lovely 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhome. This unit accommodates 5 travelers and offers access to the shared swimming pool, hot tub, and picnic areas. Walk to the Ko Olina golf course just a mile away, or drive to one of the 4 lagoons for snorkeling near the Aulani Resort. The iconic Paradise Cove Luau is only 2 miles away and features hula dancers awaiting to entertain you and your loved ones!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
Welcome to your ideal tropical island getaway in Kapolei! This 2-story unit provides complimentary access to the community pool, hot tub, and picnic areas - so don't forget to utilize those resort-style amenities!
When you want to relax inside, have a seat on the couch that also doubles as a futon for 1 additional traveler. Stay up-to-date with the island news using the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Adjacent to the living area is the fully equipped kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. You'll be able to prepare a fresh fruit salad or beachfront picnic with ease! Before you settle in for the night, enjoy a refreshing beverage out on the private patio as you listen to the wind sweep through the palm leaves.
Upstairs, you'll find both bedrooms that provide comfortable queen-sized beds and flat-screen cable Smart TVs. The master bedroom even offers a private desk space and an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
Located in Hillside Villas, this townhouse is a wonderful destination to call home on your next trip to O'ahu. Boost your golf skills at the Ko Olina Golf Course less than a mile away from this island abode.
Home to a variety of tropical fish, the 4 lagoons along the Ko Olina beach and coastline offer easy access to stunning snorkeling spots! Stay above the water when you rent a kayak or paddle boat from the marina just beyond the Marriott.
A quintessential Hawaiian luau awaits at Paradise Cove just a 5-minute drive away. Hula dance your way through a savory barbecue feast as you watch the colorful sunset on the horizon.
Opt for different evening entertainment when you reserve your spot at Stars Above Hawaii at the Ko Olina Resort less than a 10-minute drive away. Learn about early Polynesian star navigation, Hawaiian star lines, and recent NASA discoveries at these unique seaside shows.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, private patio, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, access to community pool, hot tub, gas grills, and more
- Convenient Kapolei location within walking distance to Ko Olina Golf Club, 5-minute drive to the beach, Aulani Resort, Paradise Cove Luau, easy access to Ko Olina lagoons for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, and other island activities
- Airport: Honolulu International Airport - 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (19 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in