From skiing and boating to easy access to all the Tahoe Donner amenities, this cozy vacation rental condo sets you in the perfect place for an unbeatable mountain getaway. Located within walking distance of the ski lodge and roughly 5 miles from Donner Lake or 20 miles from Lake Tahoe, you'll have the area's best outdoor recreation right at your fingertips! Boasting 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms and the accommodations of home, 4 guests are in for the trip of a lifetime. Don't wait - discover Donner!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Ideally situated just off of the ski hill, this light, bright and homey condo puts you in a convenient location to enjoy all the best of the area. Upon arrival, step on in and look out to the views of the slopes through the wall-to-wall windows. For a breath of fresh air, step out to the private balcony!
This south-west facing balcony receives ample sunlight during the day, so you can watch the kids come down from the slopes while the sunshine warms your rosy cheeks.
Charming decor welcomes you to the region while plush furnishings invite you to sit back and relax. Rest assured that you'll have all the amenities you need to be comfortable, including wireless internet access!
Enjoy more fun amenities during your downtime in the community's common area. Cuddle close to the fireplace, watch movies on the flat-screen cable TV, or play games and puzzles with your companions or other travelers before heading back to the privacy of your home-away-from-home.
Feel free to cook your family's favorite recipes in the well-equipped kitchen, and enjoy around the adjacent dining table. For rest, climb the spiral staircase to the loft-style bedrooms. Separated by a wall, these sleeping areas host a queen bed and a twin-over-full bunk bed.
When you wake, the slopes are just a few steps away!
During your stay, you can take advantage of all the Tahoe Donner Lodge amenities for a small added fee. From swimming pools and biking trails, to a tennis court and fitness center, Tahoe Donner truly has it all! You can even golf, horseback ride or spend sunny summer days at the the archery range.
When you don't feel like cooking, head to The Lodge Restaurant & Pub and choose from their classic bistro-style menu, while for buffalo wings and pizza at a reasonable price head to Pizza on the Hill.
You surely won't want to miss a day at Lake Tahoe, the Sierra Nevada Mountains' largest freshwater lake, famously known for its cobalt blue water and stunning scenery. From this condo, you'll be roughly 30 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 24" Smart TV w/ streaming Netflix, free WiFi, a private south-west facing balcony with mountain views, patio furniture central heating, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, 2 parking passes, access to a common area with fireplace, flat-screen TV, games and puzzles, and more
- Ideal Tahoe Donner location - Within walking distance of the lifts, and roughly 5 miles to Donner Lake and 20 miles to Lake Tahoe
- For an additional daily fee, enjoy access to all the fabulous amenities of Tahoe Donner Lodge/Trout Creek Rec Center! Guest passes must be presented in order to pay fee. Each pass admits 4 guests. See the Tahoe Donner website for details
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~43.8 miles away from the property)
- No smoking- This includes tobacco, marijuana, and vapor. It is not allowed on the balcony or within 50 feet of the building
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for mobility-impaired, as there is a spiral staircase to access the bedrooms
- Also note that the 2 bedrooms are loft-style rooms that are separated by a wall, but are not completely private sleeping areas
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Photos 3, 19-25, and 33 courtesy of Tahoe Donner
- Town of Truckee Registration Certificate Number: 1277 (RCN)