Thanks for having a look at our beach front condo located in Tropical Winds Condos, Gulf Shores, AL!
To describe our condo in a few words: :-)
FIRST & FOREMOST - Numerous guests have told us what sets us apart from other owners & rental companies is our communication, & our efforts to make your beach vacation go as smoothly as possible! We'll keep you informed via emails so you won't have to set up any of your own reminders except the dates of your vacation! We really do treat our condo like our second home, & we hope you will do the same.
1 - Our condo is located directly on the beach, not a side view of the Gulf & not across the street! You are only about 60 steps from our condo's door to the gorgeous white Gulf sand & the Gulf of Mexico!!
2 - Our Condo has 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths with fantastic views of the Gulf from our living area, dining area, kitchen, & master bedroom, & it's fully furnished. Behind the nightstands in each bedroom is an electrical outlet that contains 2 USB ports to charge your cell phones - we know you want your cells always ready for use!
3 - Our condo has keyless entry - you will be able to set your own 3-6 digit code to open our condo's door - no keys to carry around!
4 - Recently we purchased a bright blue & white counter height table & 4 chairs so you can easily see the Gulf over the railing on our balcony! (See a pic here on our VRBO site.)
5 - We have 3 Smart, flat screen TV's with Blu-Ray DVD players; 1 in the living area & 1 in each bedroom. Also, we have expanded channels including SEC & most are HD!
6 -Guests have left books in our nook in the condo's bedroom hallway. Help yourself or leave your favorite for the next guest! There are also family games & kids' DVD's that we purchased or Guests left for others to enjoy located in our TV stand in the living room.
7 - The kitchen, all furniture, & mattresses were recently purchased new, including an upgraded mattress on the sofa bed (which we've slept on, & it's very comfortable!)
8 - We have a full size washer & dryer.
9 - Both bedrooms have ceiling fans. We also replaced the entire air conditioning/heating system recently. Each year we make upgrades & do renovations to keep our unit as it should be for all our Guests & for us! Our 2018 renovation was removing all the popcorn ceilings & replacing with knockdown ceilings as well as painting the entire condo. Our 2017 renovation was turning the master bathroom tub/shower into a walk in shower, but our 2nd bathroom still has the traditional bathtub.
10 - We are located on the lowest floor with units, the 2nd floor. So if you don't want to take the elevator to our condo, you can walk up 16 steps to our floor!
11 - You can pay for your vacation in our condo here on VRBO 480108 with your VIsa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Card, or with E-Check (which is just like paying with your personal check.) We do not have access to any of your account numbers.
12 - We have fast internet secured with a password.
13 - PER YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR RENTAL AGREEMENT WHEN YOU BOOK OUR CONDO, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS ALLOWED IN OUR CONDO AT ANY TIME IS 6. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT OUT CONDO, & PROOF OF AGE IS REQUIRED.
14) Maximum 2 vehicles parked in Tropical Winds parking lot per reservation. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. You must have a Guest Registration Certificate, (also called a Parking Pass,) in your vehicle at all times while parked in our parking lot that can easily be seen by our building security. Your will pay for 1 Certificate with your reservation which is effective for up to 1 month. If you are staying more than 1 month, you will pay $25 for each additional month, or portion of a month, you stay in our condo.
We hope you'll decide to stay with us in Tropical Winds Condos Unit 103, Gulf Shores, AL for your next beach vacation! You can instantly reserve right here on VRBO! Please feel free to email us here on VRBO if you have any questions or want additional information. Thanks, again, for considering our beach front condo for your vacation in Gulf Shores! Sue & Rick
The following is our cancellation policy (which is part of our Rental Agreement you will accept to when you reserve our condo:)
1) The total amount for your stay is due in full if your arrival date is less than 30 days away. Your deposit will be refunded directly to you by VRBO approximately 7 days after your departure date.
2) If your reservation is more than 30 days away, you will make an initial payment to reserve our condo. It includes only $1 paid to us. ($1 is the minimum payment VRBO will allow to be paid to us when you reserve our condo.) Your final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We will send you a reminder email approximately 14 days prior to this date. If your final rent payment is not received at least 30 days prior to your arrival date, your reservation will be canceled, & you will forfeit your initial payment.
3) If you cancel at least 60 days prior to your arrival date, your initial payment will be refunded to you.
4) If you cancel less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, you will forfeit all payments made to date. You can purchase travel insurance by calling CSA Travel Protection directly at 866.298.6846. No refunds for early departure for any reason.
5) You can change your date of arrival & departure date up to 60 days prior to your arrival date, providing the dates you want are still available. Please check our calendar to verify the new dates are open before you email us to request a change in your arrival or departure date.
6) There is a $59 fee for contents damage insurance which is paid with your initial payment. It is not paid to us, the owners, but instead paid directly to the insurance company through VRBO. This coverage is to protect you should any of our condo's contents be unintentionally damaged by you or by anyone staying in our condo during your reservation. We would appreciate an email from you if any damage should occur during your stay. This insurance does not include any additional cleaning that may be required.
Thanks, again, for considering our beach front condo in Gulf Shores, AL! Sue & Rick