The 'Land of Pleasant Living' awaits your arrival at Blue Bird Cottage, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Neavitt vacation rental house! Numerous amenities and spectacular peninsula location within walking distance to the water and marina provide up to 4 guests with a serene Maryland getaway. Venture to St. Michaels to visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum or go on an unforgettable crabbing excursion and afterward, relish a seafood meal as the sun sets over the water!
**Inquire with Evolve for Stays Longer than 5 Nights to Receive Special Rates!**
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Settle into a cozy Eastern Shore retreat in Blue Bird Cottage’s 1,120 square feet of well-appointed living space! Beautiful oriental rugs complement the hardwood floor while lush potted plants and tasteful artwork create a homey interior.
Make yourself comfortable in the open-concept living area where you’ll enjoy your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or read a bestseller as you lounge on the new furnishings.
In the mornings, relish a cup of coffee on the front porch as you bird watch and take in the serene bay views from the Adirondack chairs. At night, fire up the new gas grill and dine al fresco on the furnished party deck!
Back inside, the fully equipped kitchen is prepared to handle all of your home-cooking needs! Essential appliances and ample counter space allow you to create meals of any size while on vacation. Feast inside around the quaint 4-person dining table.
After a delicious meal, take a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood. The children will love playing on the playground as you watch the light dim over the open water.
Thoroughly tired, retreat to the comfort of one of the 2 cozy bedrooms. You’ll find everything you need for a peaceful night’s sleep including a queen bed, full bed, new linens, and storage for your belongings.
You’ll enjoy a peaceful getaway without ever having to leave Neavitt’s Landing, but ensure that you do, because this property boasts an ideal location close to numerous attractions and activities! Take a morning walk down to the water or take in the panoramic views at the end of Neavitt Landing.
Head to St. Michaels, located only 15 minutes away, for your first destination! Here, you’ll enjoy everything from an informative and fun trip to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum to a relaxing and romantic experience at St. Michaels Winery! Finish the day off with a waterfront seafood dinner at restaurants such as Stars Restaurant or The Crab Claw.
You’ll also find exciting boat tours in the area including crabbing excursions, lighthouse tours, and historical cruises! End the day with a gourmet Italian feast at Ava’s Pizzeria & Wine Bar or Limoncello Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to do in the area with great hiking located within an hour of the property. Experience the beauty of nature when you visit Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, just 30 minutes away from the property. Rent a stand-up paddle board or kayak from companies such as Shore Pedal & Paddle for a calm and peaceful activity.
Cyclists can find numerous biking routes in the area including nearby towns like Oxford and Tilghman.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished back porch, gas grill, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, beach equipment, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, 3 driveway parking spots and much more
- Stunning Neavitt location - Surrounded by water, this lovely peninsula house provides guests with a peaceful getaway close to numerous attractions including everything the St. Michael’s area has to offer along with fun outdoor activities such as hiking and kayaking.
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per stay fee
- Please do not use fireplace. It is not in working order.
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- This property can comfortably sleep 4 guests in beds, but the homeowner is flexible with the maximum occupancy if you have small children. Please reach out to Evolve with further questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Do not use the chimney
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in