Experience a relaxing Rocky Mountain retreat at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath Almont vacation rental house! With over 1,000 square feet of living space and a loft, this alpine abode accommodates 7. Bring your horse along to board at the property, situated on 2 private acres, and explore the surrounding trails, or catch a ride on the RTA bus to discover the abundant activities of Crested Butte and Gunnison. Return home after a long day of skiing or hiking to soothe your sore muscles in the hot tub!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: King Bed
Discover your home-away-from-home in Almont surrounded by alpine views and 2-acres of solitude. With a solid log exterior and a cozy, cabin-like interior, this charming property invites you to experience mountain living at its finest.
Make yourself comfortable in the open living area, where a two-story wall of windows floods the room with natural light. Warm up next to the natural gas fireplace while you watch your favorite team on the 70-inch flat-screen Smart TV complete with the NFL sports package.
Take full advantage of the home’s heavenly outdoor space, surrounded by picturesque pastures and mountains. Decompress in the hot tub, cookout on the gas grill or simply sit back and relax around the fire pit while you enjoy the view!
Prepare a sweet treat in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, rustic wood cabinetry and lake-inspired accents for added character. Indulge in your delectable dessert at the high-top table set for 2 or the expansive eating counter.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, settle into one of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms or the spacious second-story loft, distinguished by a king-sized bed, work space, flat-screen satellite TV and private balcony.
Bring your horse along and board him right here at home with trail access just off the property, or walk across the street to Fantasy Ranch for a variety of horseback riding adventures.
Stroll down to the RTA bus stop and take a 25-minute ride up to Crested Butte Mountain Resort. Pack your skis in the wintertime and hiking boots in the summer months as this four-season resort offers year-round outdoor activities.
The bus also travels to the city of Gunnison, home to a national recreation area, lakes and national parks, and the quaint town of Almont.
For an afternoon closer to home, hiking, rafting and fishing can all be found within walking distance of the property, along with 2 bars and a restaurants for a fun evening out!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, NFL sports package, private backyard, outdoor furniture, gas grill, 6-person hot tub, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), on-site horse stable and coral, and more
- Ideal Almont location - 25 minutes or less from Crested Butte Mountain Resort and Gunnison! Right across the street from Fantasy Ranch. Within walking distance of the Almont Resort, Three Rivers Resort and activities such as hiking, rafting, fishing and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- On-site horse boarding available for $150 per stay fee
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the king-sized bed in the loft, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 7
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in