Modern Ocean View Luxury...in the Tropics of Nicaragua(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms 3 1/2 Baths With Ocean And Mountain Views
Enjoy sunbathing, relaxing, bird watching, and the playful monkeys that pepper the property.... from your spacious balcony. Luxuriate and cool off with a refreshing beverage in your own private pool. You are just a few minutes walk from the private beach of Redonda Bay, where you can swim, snorkel, rent kayaks, & paddle boards, or simply soak in the beauty of this magical place. Enjoy the beachside restaurant after a magical day of sun and surf. Explore, embrace, and discover your inner solitude...Or your need for adventure in this amazing country of rich culture, pristine beaches, natural wildlife, majestic volcanoes, and so much more....
Casa Cielo Azul is managed by NicaRetreats, a full service on site property management team. This is an added bonus should you have any problems or questions concerning your vacation rental, you have access to their services. These include: maintenance issues, questions about the house/property, tours and activities, & water sport rentals.
Amenities & features:
· sleeps: 6
· bathrooms: 3 full and 1 half
· two master bedrooms:
1.) ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
2.) ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio.
· one full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
· large modern open kitchen with breakfast bar and ceiling fan. Italian cherry finish cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances. Fully equipped with various kitchen appliances including coffee maker, water boiler, toaster, microwave, blender, and rice cooker. Excellent quality cookware and knives. Dinnerware, glassware, and acrylic ware for pool.
· spacious dining and living area opening onto the covered terrace. Ac. Ceiling fans inside and out. Amazing views of the bays and mountains. Dining table seats 6. Couch and love seat.
· large covered terrace with 4 rocking chairs, dining table with seating for 4, grill, and ceiling fans. Pool access from terrace. Lovely views.
· open air sun and moon deck on upper level. Great for sunbathing or stargazing.
· infinity pool.
· pool patio with two chaise lounges for sun bathing.
· outdoor pool shower.
· beautifully landscaped in a natural style to attract birds, butterflies, and howler monkeys.
· satellite tv
· dvd player
· wireless internet access
· i-pod sounddocker
. Battery backup for refrigerator, lights, and ceiling fans in case of temporary power outages.
Laundry with washer and dryer, ironing board and iron.
. Gas grill on terrace.
Member since: 2013
- 2 story
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 bedrooms: 2 master bedrooms 1.) Ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level. 2.) Ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio. · One full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Casa Cielo Azul is located just steps away from Aqua Resort, which offers spa services. There is also a charming and romantic beachside bar & restaurant serving delicious cocktails, in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner. NicaRetreats, also located in Redonda Bay, offers water sport rentals, day trips and customized tours....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2017
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
May 31 - Nov 11, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Dec 12 - Dec 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 24 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 15%
***Green Season: the rate of $225/night is a special offer based on 2 guest rentals.***
Book for 6 nights, get 7th night free (excluding holidays)
For long term rentals of 1 month or more, please inquire about rates and discounts
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Casa Cielo Azul is located on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua in the quaint private community of Redonda Bay. The closest village, Gigante Bay, is just a short walk or drive away. You may never want to leave the eco-luxurious surroundings of Redonda Bay...but, if you do, there are plenty of options. The local village of Gigante has an energy filled charm with both locals and expats calling it home. There are a few restaurants dotting the beach where you can enjoy a cold beverage and the fresh catch of the day. Enjoy a tranquilo day, 'Nica style,' swimming in the bay, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding or simply lounging away the day. This beachside community seems to have a way of leading people back to the basics, enjoying the simpler things life has to offer... the playful monkeys, sounds of crashing waves, magnificent sunsets, & of course the friendly people.
If you are looking for more adventure during your Nicaraguan vacation, that can be done. There are plenty of options for surfing/lessons, hiking, visiting Colonial cities and active day trips exploring volcanoes, and zip lining through the rain forest. These can all be arranged once you arrive.
Pool & Terrace with Chaise Lounges...
Welcome to Cielo Azul :-)
goreous, modern and fully equipped kitchen:)
bedroom with queen bed and en suite bath
Upstairs 'moon deck' with chase loungers...
Modern full bath...
sunset view from the terrace...
Feeling adventurous... hike to the tip of Giant's Foot...and enjoy this view!
view of downstairs living area:)
Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table for 6
outdoor seating with rockers on the amazing terrace
bedroom withtwo twin beds and en suite bath
view from the outdoor terrace...you can see two different beaches.
View of Redonda Bay:) Your vacation rental is tucked in the trees.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.