Explore the city of Morgantown when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! The recently remodeled interior boasts the latest modern amenities, including cozy contemporary furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and accommodations for up to 6 guests. With West Virginia University and Cheat Lake just minutes away, this home is the perfect home base to explore both the city and nature!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Nestled on the outskirts of the city lies this West Virginia gem, offering all the comforts of home. Step inside the well-appointed interior to find the first living area featuring a flat-screen cable TV and 2 plush sofas!
Opening seamlessly to the living room is the dining area and fully equipped kitchen, where you're sure to enjoy quality time with your travel companions while preparing delicious home-cooked meals.
During downtime, kick back and relax on the soft L-shaped sectional sofa in the lower level living room. With a flat-screen cable TV and microwave, this room is the perfect spot to make some popcorn and watch your favorite movie!
When you retire for the night, curl up in the cloud-like queen-sized bed of the master bedroom while everyone rests easy in the privacy of the other 2 bedrooms. Additional accommodations can be found on the comfortable couches of either living room to sleep 2 guests.
The city of Morgantown is home to the Mountaineers of West Virginia University! Drive 5 miles into town to catch a football game at Mountaineer Field, or stop by the WVU Coliseum for a lively basketball game!
In town you'll also find the Art Museum of WVU, which hosts an impressive art collection from artists all over the world. For a breath of fresh air, visit the 91-acre Core Arboretum that offers several walking trails through lush landscaping!
Just 15 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city is the beautiful scenery of Cheat Lake. Here you can stroll along the hiking trails, rent canoes, or go fishing in the lake! Not far away is Coopers Rock State Forest, where nature enthusiasts will love exploring the various lookouts, historical sites, and incredible trails!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a pack-n-play, high chair, complimentary toiletries, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and more!
- Amazing Morgantown Location - Just minutes from the many attractions of West Virginia University, Cheat Lake, Coopers Rock State Forest, 1.5 hours to Pittsburg!
- No smoking or vaping- any evidence will result in a $1000 fine
- No marijuana or drugs
- No pets allowed- $1000 fine if evidence of pets found in home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please do not adjust temperature controls. Temperature is set to be energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property can comfortably sleep 6 guests
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in