Historic Creekside Cottage 1859 Leiper Fork and Franklin Tn! No Other Like it!(65 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8-12
This incredible Historic Creekside Escape is cozy, loving and warm and just wraps you in her arms to take you away from all the stress of daily life! There is no other place like it! Perfectly located within a 20 minute drive of exciting Downtown Franklin and 35 minute drive to Nashville via interstate!! Come and see for yourself! You will Love it! And you'll be back every year! Make plans to stay here.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2018 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
Pets Not Allowed:
There is a section in the rental agreement that states pets considered but was unable to remove it so it is still in the rental agreement. Please disregard that paragraph as WE DO NOT allow pets. Thanks so much for your understanding. ...moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
- Master Bedroom ~ King Size bed with luxury bedding for your comfort. Window length bench with huge pillows. HD Flat Screen. Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with complete luxury bedding Bedroom 3 - Double bed with memory foam & complete Luxury bedding Bedroom 4 - King bed with memory foam & complete luxury bedding with view of water fall! Access to Upstairs bath from each room Also available for extra guests - 2 queen size raised inflatable beds - set up for you upon arrival....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master bath - Complete with Slate Walk in Shower with Rain shower option and jets. 100 year old Claw Foot Tub with hand held shower option. Two sink vanity and access to huge covered porch. Yes, you can hear the creek from the bedrooms! Upstairs bath ~ Full shower/tub combo in slate. Single vanity. Located in game room in general location for each room. Downstairs located in living area, Half bath....moreless
- If you care to reserve a driver there is a 3 hour minimum SUV service (at an hourly rate)rather than drive your own car please contact James Moore 615-479-2183. There is a charge for this service and not provided by Creekside Cottage. There will be an hourly charge + tip . Rides to and from airport can be arranged and discussed when you call the driver....moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13.25%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Reservation is not confirmed until first payment is received.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy exciting Nashville... Home of the Country Stars.. only 30 miles away! Also, visit historic downtown Franklin 20 miles away! So much to do and such wonderful people to meet. We are in middle of all the excitement! Come on out and hang with us! We love our magical escape and we can't wait to share it with our guests!
Year Purchased: 2007
Why the Owner Chose Fairview, TN, USA:
The cottage is actually located in Fairview, Tennessee not far at all from Franklin TN and the small village of Leiper's Fork Tn is just an extraordinary place that you must visit as it is so close. You don't meet a stranger. When you arrive, you are home. This beautiful structure was built in 1859 and was originally a church! It was restored in 2007 using as much of the original structure and wood as possible inside and out. You will absolutely fall in love with this gorgeous property. It just takes you somewhere cozy and warm and full of life!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
There is simply no place, anywhere like it! This magical home is truly one of a kind! Whether enjoying a home cooked meal with your friends, gathering around the fireplace and flat screen for a good movie, or hanging on the back porch listening to the babbling waterfall, this place IS the place to vacation. Rest and relaxation is a must on vacation... This incredible, jaw dropping escape truly provides that with all the comforts of home. Fully furnished and fully equipped with all luxury linens, cookwares and service needs. So many things to do just a few of miles away! Come stay with us! The greatest way to experience beautiful Tennessee. **** JANUARY: 2015 At this time the hot tub on the porch HAS BEEN REMOVED
- Primary: +1 6153306862
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome Home!! View from creek of yard and beautiful home. Large back yard also.
Gorgeous landscaped Walkway from mailbox.
View of living area and stairway to loft and 3 other bedrooms and full bath
Just inside front door. view of Dining and kitchen
Dining... view from living room. 8 seater handmade barn-wood table and bench
Master luxury king bed. HD TV Incredible view of waterfall. Can also hear it!
100 yr old Claw Foot tub located just off Master Suite in Master Bath. WOW!
Queen luxury bedding in upstairs antique bedroom.
King upstairs luxury bedding. Can hear and see waterfall from window!
Welcome ya'll! Come in and sit a spell!
Home sweet home. Built in 1859.. Restored in 2007. Historical, magical place.
View from master. Powder room behind chair in living room
Living area. 55' HD TV. Movie library and games. View from kitchen
Incredible kitchen. All stainless appliance. Four gas burner and grill.
Master suite just off living area downstairs.
Master suite bath.. 100 year old claw foot tub with shower and walk in shower
Master suite bath double vanity. Door to hot tub, back porch and patio.
Double luxury bedding in one of the upstairs shabby chic bedrooms. 'Girls room'.
Enjoy the waterfall just outside the master suite and 20ft from the back porch!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.