Have the ultimate North Carolina getaway by escaping to ‘Bunker’s View,’ a beautiful Cashiers condo that accommodates 8. Situated at the stunning Trillium Links and Lake Club, you’ll have access to community amenities for a small fee, including tennis courts an 18-hole golf course, wellness spa and more. The nearly 2,000-square-foot condo has 3 bedrooms, a spacious loft, and 3 bathrooms. Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, it’s the perfect retreat for families, friends, or couples.
Master Bedroom: King Bed/Full Bath | Bedroom 2: King Bed/Full Bath | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds/Full Bath
Boasting 1,900 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, the inside of this home features stylish stone tile, and rustic wood décor, accented by rough lumber. The open concept layout between the kitchen, living room and dining room is perfect for entertaining and enjoying quality time together.
The chef of the group will love the spacious kitchen, which is complete with all the cooking appliances necessary to whip up all your favorite recipes. A beautiful 6-foot wooden table that seats up to eight people is the perfect place to enjoy delicious home cooked meals before or after an active day outdoors.
During your stay, you’ll be able to stay warm during cool mountain days and nights using the grand fireplace with gas logs situated in the living room and adorned with stone tile.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee outside on the wonderful back porch while listening to the soothing sounds of nature before hiking towards one of the many waterfalls in the area or boating on Lake Glenville.
When you’re not out and about, enjoy glorious afternoons taking in the dazzling scenery from the unique, handcrafted patio furniture while sipping a refreshing glass of iced tea.
After a day spent relishing in the outdoors or perusing shops in town, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room where you can enjoy the warmth of the gas log fireplace while playing a board game.
From this superb home, you’ll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer.
The home is a 3-minute walk to the Trillium Club House and putting green, a 5-minute walk to the to heated pool and Jacuzzi, and a 5-minute walk to outdoor tennis courts. Get in the car and take a short drive to a driving range and practice facility.
If you’re looking to stay close to the condo, hop on the golf course at Trillium Links and Lake Club, designed by former PGA Tour player Morris Hatalsky, and enjoy a round of golf. Trillium Links and Lake Club also offers indoor and outdoor tennis, croquet, a workout facility, and a heated pool.
Just a short distance away is Lake Glenville where you and your travel companions can swim, fish, boat, or paddleboard. A hiking enthusiast's dream, this condo is within walking distance of a plethora of access points to trails and waterfalls.
With Cashiers just down the road and the quaint village of The Highlands less than 30 minutes away, you’ll never be short of restaurants, shops, art galleries, or theaters to visit. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in Cashiers, you’re sure to have an unforgettable getaway at this vacation rental condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a gas log fireplace, private back porch, patio furniture, gas grill, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TV’s, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning/heat and more.
- Trillium Links and Lake Club amenities include a fitness center, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, dining options, croquet, spa and wellness, fishing, hiking, events, boat and lake activities, children’s programs and a serenity chapel. Please note that depending on seasonality, community amenities are accessible for $40 fee per day or $125 fee per week to be coordinated with the guest contact prior to arrival.
- Fantastic location in the Trillium Links and Lake Club nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Easy access to golfing, hiking, hunting, fishing, skiing, boating, mountain biking, swimming, snowshoeing, tennis, shopping, restaurants, and more.
- Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (51.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in